Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions
How are they going to get people out of the eternal genjutsu if they need to work together?
Will Sasuka break Oro free? I feel like there's a reason Oro was so curious and followed so loyally.
I can't wait to see how this goes, but definitely many...
Manga turned to "blah" for sure.
Naruto should have plucked her eyes out at that moment. A simple punch? Not even Rasengan. How many times has that actually killed an opponent in this manga
What happened with Sasuke the last chapter? No explanation? Was it Rinnegan that stopped him in his tracks so he could get stabbed? He didn't even use a jutsu for Madara, wtf?
My guess is yes, Hashi did give chakra and a jutsu to awaken rinnegan.
Not sure about Naruto though, would Sakura...
Madara using Susanoo without eyes, interesting...
BUT! When Itachi first used it there were articles stating the Susanoo was an activated sense from the nose and NOT the eyes.
Of course Itachi and Sasuke confirmed the eyes, but maybe the former rings true with Madara.
Yeah still kind of...
Obito takes Naruto's hand.
In the real world he tries to say sorry, Kakashi comes back and says 'Obito...'
Madara tries to enact his trump card.
Sasuke says he can't leave Obito alive as a disgrace to the Uchiha. Naruto can't convince him. Sasuke lunges at Obito and for some reason...
Isn't it obvious. The infinite Tsukuyomi is working, hence Obito visioning himself as Hokage and what would've happened if he didn't turn evil. It's irony. He was defeated. Now Madara will unleash true evil but I feel like the manga is no longer grounded to our emotions so I almost lost an...
Sort of like the Adam & Eve story. I don't know why Kishi needed to explain the chakra part unless it's a more important part of the story later (instead of now).
Kishi is definitely losing the feel of this whole mega arc which is now what, 1/4 or Naruto as a series ?
There's no sense of...
So Jubito is doing Infinite Tsukyuomi anyway? I thought he had a different agenda from Madara.
I will want to see what Madara has up his sleeves...
---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------
Also wtf...Madara says it doesn't matter they're edo. But...
Re: Naruto 642 Discussion / 643 Predictions
Here's the possible depressing part, did the 3rd die? lol Now that Tobi mentioned that Obito can kill Edos...Obito could kill Madara also.
It would be lame if the 3rd died, he got hit after Obito's control so it's possible he's gone :(
Naruto & Obito are close in a way. Obito will kill Sakura to see how Naruto reacts.
We need something that seems 'possible'. Right now Edo's don't seem to have a weakness especially at this level, so the appeal is slightly lost. Ie, how can all defeat Madara, how can all defeat Hokages? Obito...
A little more entertaining chapter with a small 'twist'. I wonder why Madara was smiling? So obito was Madara's Judas and Sasuke is Obito's?
The only problem I have is the whole Sasuke angle. Will he really become a tragic hero or a villain against Naruto?
Are these Edo's all around to stay...
I'm confused at the multiple plot-hole-no-jutsu
How can Kakashi end Obito? Obito has Hashi cells?
And why the heck would Madara want to be revived? He's invincible as Edo? Is it to be the 10-tails? Does he need this for the Infinite Tsukuyomi?
That reveals the end right there. He revives...
I still want to see Madara's reaction to Sasuke...is he still sitting crosslegged, outnumbered by powerful ninjas? lol wtf...
Obito needs to come back with his plan execution #2 which involves a brand new bunch of Akatsuki very capable or turning the tides.
Mixed feelings about this chapter. It's all over the place.
It reminds me of the new Star Trek where at the last second they'll betray Sasuke and Sasuke will go insane. This is what Oro is waiting for?
How can Madara sit there and watch while he's getting defeated, now the 'live' Hokage's...