Re: Bleach 416 Discussion/417 Predictions
After Aizen talking about how his version of the hougyoku wasn't satisfied with the souls he gave it, I wonder if it told him "Tell you what, I'll do what you want if you promise to get me Ichigo's soul when it's finally ripe." Sort of along the lines...
Re: Bleach 407 Discussion/408 Predictions
Does anyone else think that Gin is actually subtly working against Aizen? Aizen wants Ichigo alive, Gin was trying to kill him. I think Gin opened the gate far away on purpose to delay Aizen, and at some point soon will really betray him if he gets too...
Re: Bleach 403 Discussion/404 Predictions
He is the prince of lies. He constantly makes statements that are untrue to further his agenda and keep his opponents off balance.
Re: Bleach 401 Discussion/402 Predictions
Wasn't he supposedly working on hollowfication? My impression was he was working on it secretly but in a more ethical manner- not experimenting on random people like Aizen. So his deepest desire might have been to create Vizards, just not out of...
Re: Bleach 401 Spoiler Discussion
That would be an interesting limitation. It would balance the ridiculous god-like power KS would otherwise be and something that Aizen would work hard to conceal. He would have to have already finished up with Barragan before zapping the Gottei 13 for that...
Re: Bleach 396 Discussion/397 Predictions
Or it's just Aizen trying to manipulate Ichigo. He just lists his battles and states he was behind it. It could have just been random, but Aizen loves to play games with people's heads, and this seems to me to be just that. I also don't know that he...
Re: Bleach 396 Spoiler Discussion
I think people give Aizen a lot more credit than he deserves. He talks big- like when he said he wouldn't have to lift a finger- that's just what he does. When he says he knows everything about Ichigo and has been guiding him all along, I think to some degree...
Re: Bleach 393 Discussion/ 394 Prediction
We'll see what happens, but it would seem to me that WW was modified by Aizen specifically to counter RJ. Aizen didn't have too much trouble with anyone else, so this is what he needed WW for. A WW that could seal everyones zanpaktou would be dangerous...