I think using the rate of speed at which someone climbs the tower is fallacious for one simple reason.
Shibisu, Rak, Khun, Anak, Endorsi and Baam
are all climbing at a comparable rate.
If it's not one of SC's children, then any comparison point to SC no longer matters. In which case, all you got to go off of is that it's remarkable to Ren. And I never said it wasn't one of SC's children. I'm just saying that there's no reason to assume it's stronger than SC on the hidden...
...Androssi
The entire reason we know SS is connected to Snake Charmer is Androssi revealing that Snake Charmer has children that he keeps and sends out for mysterious reasons.
Except he didn't survive it. He very clearly stated that the move killed him and he had to spend a long time getting...
Her name being yuto would mean she's the Second Regular Guide. The one who gave Baam the thorn and got switched out with Hwa Ryun during the Workshop battle
Why would we presume that Sea Snake, which would at best be a child of Snake Charmer, is stronger than Charmer?
Ren last we saw was a Ranker, not even advanced or High, just Ranker. But let's give him the benefit and say he's now Advanced. That still doesn't mean Sea Snake is High Ranker level.
My guy, we're about 400 chapters in from Baam back when he wasn't shit, being able to freeze people like Love and Quant. I'm not shocked that a well placed regular binding ability could stop a ranker for a second.
We don't know what rank Sea Snake is. And we've seen the regulars running from Sea Snake for how many chapters now? I'm sorry, but I can't be offended that they spent like maybe a minute mixing Sea Snake up just to let Androssi get a hit in over the idea that two Ranker level fighters, with a...
II'd be more offended if they were ranker level. All they did was disorientate Sea Snake and act as a decoy so that Anrdossi could get a strong hit on Lillial.
If both of them were Ranker level, Lillial would be outright dead.
Eh, seeing the full raws, I'm less sold on Androssi being out right better than Lillial.
A well coordinated sneak attack isn't exactly what I'd call overwhelming superiority.
Training clearly matters else, the entirety of the hidden Floor and much of the hell train would be utterly useless.
Of course natural talent matters, but if Baam spent all day just chilling do you think he'd know how to Shinwonryu? That technique explicitly stated to take not just him, but...
Everything we've seen suggests the elders are stronger than the Corps Commanders. The fact that Khell could take on a full Ancient EVK and near total transformation Yama was the baseline proof
But Sophia managing to protect all those rankers and regulars from Rei's Shinwonryuu just tells me...