Recent content by fluke32

  1. fluke32

    Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Well, IMO, Zoro slashing down a Pirate ship into 2 is a foreboding sign. I bet you guys that the ship he slashed down was owned by the "Strawhat Pirate Fakers"! That would be an instant win for me! XD
  2. fluke32

    Theory Restoration of Ichigo After Aizen's Defeat

    Well, if there is an entity who definitely has more reiatsu than Ichigo, I believe that SHOULD be the Spirit King.
  3. fluke32

    Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    Damn, that's an stupidly awesome tactic Iwase and Eiji used if it this is true! What this does is it makes "Crow" exclusive fans and "+Natural" exclusive fans become interested on both series and thus would make both these fans-base rank Crow and +Natural as close as possible in the votes!
  4. fluke32

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun I agree wholeheartedly about how awesome the Reverse Mubyoshi was. It was also very nice to see that Kenichi was able to combine the first martial arts technique he had ever learned (Hakkei which was taught to him by Miu), and the very...
  5. fluke32

    The Mummy Returns?

    Ikari can't be the mummy. Ikari has way bigge general arm sizes compared to the mummy.
  6. fluke32

    The Mummy Returns?

    This is not the case if Unsui got better though. If Unsui decided to shape up like Sakuraba did, and became better in some points besides what was tested during the camp, it would become a shock to Agon IMO, since Agon also sees his brother as thrash. And knowing Unsui, he wouldn't like to make...
  7. fluke32

    Seinen Baka and Boing by Kobayashi Hiyoko

    Well, the catch phrase in the beginning pretty much sums up the plot to me: "You know how people fall in love, right? A love so great, that they'd even die for them..." Well, that was fairly predictable. I'm gonna guess that the guy will sort of ask to be the one taken instead of the klutzy...
  8. fluke32

    The Character Data Thread

    *LOL@the Periods in Karin's Life* Ma~an, how miserable is Karin's life! And based on the "Type of girl/guy", I think Taka and Karin is the perfect fit! Controversy much?:XD Also, considering their positions in the offense, Karin is the "thrower", and Taka is the "reciever". Kyaa~!!!:XD...
  9. fluke32

    Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    ... All I could ever think of saying now that I've read chapter 11 is... What The Hell??? Well, it truly looks like the manga is about to end BUT! I think everybody is forgetting the fact that there is an important question left to be answered here: Why ARE Asklepios being arrested as...
  10. fluke32

    Yamato vs Shin

    LOL~ Are you forgetting something? It all depends on what type of game based situation whether or not a 1 yard gain is significant or not. In a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and 1 situation, 1 yard is significant. AND most of the times, during a very close game, the offense always does get into such a...
  11. fluke32

    Yamato vs Shin

    Well, what do expect? It was the perfect player vs the perfect runner afterall. It would be like inviting trouble if he let's anyone of the two get beat.:p Anyway, Yamato did get a yard off of Shin which I guess was a reasonable way of saying that Yamato is still the "perfect runner".:XD If...
  12. fluke32

    Best Eleven: make your team!

    Here's my new look lineup! Offense: C: Kurita RG: Onihei LG: Ootawara RT: Heracles LT: Banba QB: Kid RB: Sena FB: Yamato WR: Taka WR: Sakuraba TE: Akaba Defense: DT: Gaou DT: Ikari Daigo DE: Toganou/Mizumachi DE: Juumonji/Akiresu LOLB: Kuroki/Marco ROLB: Shin MLB: Kakei CB: Monta CB: Ikkyu SS...
  13. fluke32

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo I wasn't really making fun of it. More like I was citing a possible outcome of such identity theories about people turning into mis-identity. Your's was the best example I could really think of first. Sorry..-_-; I know that, just teasing :p
  14. fluke32

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo LOL~ Good luck with that.:XD This just reminds me a lot of Xoph's Marco=TRES21 Theory too much though.:sweat
  15. fluke32

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo *LOL's @ the videos of Cowboy hat wielding guys being compared to Kid.*
Top