Recent content by Foamy Pancreas

  1. Foamy Pancreas

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Dissucsion Thread Now that I've been thinking on it, do you think that when Watanuki and Syaoran 'rip' through the time loop (I think?) it'll kind of be like returning to the previous battlefield (where everyone else is), and time moving on as normal? I...
  2. Foamy Pancreas

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Dissucsion Thread @Lady Sakura-chan: I know, it's so terrible! Technically, all of us read Tsubasa for the clones' sake, in the beginning. That's why we all tend to feel more of an attachment to the clones rather than R!Syaoran and Sakura (not that I don't...
  3. Foamy Pancreas

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa RC 230 Discussion/231 Prediction Thread Hello! It's been a bit of a while, I was jumping around everywhere frantically for multiple days, just wondering what the hell happened! So am I the only person feeling... kind of sad that FWR just kind of died/disappeared so easily, after...
  4. Foamy Pancreas

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: TRC 229 Discussion/230 Prediction Thread Eh, there wasn't really much to say about this one. They got out using some sweet power thing that FWR didn't think would turn against him in the long-run? Stupid FWR. I wish I knew what it was. I bet it's something sentimental, maybe. But besides...
  5. Foamy Pancreas

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: TRC 228 Discussion/229 Prediction Thread Hello there! I'm brand new to this site, but in reality, I've been lurking around these chapter discussion threads since about Chapitre 210. Now that I've made an account I can discuss with you guys! So, this chapter was pretty exciting, somewhat...
Top