Recent content by foolworm

  1. Spoiler Air Gear 319 Discussion/320 Predictions

    Oh look, Rika is wearing a Sleipnir uniform too!
  2. Chapter Air Gear Trick 293 Discussion/Trick 294 Predictions

    My predictions turned out to be right - Kaito and Gazelle did get all lovey-dovey and there's going to be a break next week. I like how the author attempted to reconcile the issue I posed earlier about character inconsistency - it looks as though Kaito has been a bad influence.
  3. Spoiler Old Air Gear Spoilers.

    Air Gear Trick 254 Spoilers This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of Air Gear! And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks. All the posted spoilers will be...
  4. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear - Discussion Thread Since there's an unscheduled break, SM decided to hold a short Q/A session. Omaha's a green supporter? Basically, the reason why Omaha is so important is b/c the president is supreme commander of the armed forces. With Sora controlling a fleet's flagship...
  5. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear - Discussion Thread Ya, that's great news. Where did you find it though? It sucked that OG left the manga off at a cliffhanger, becus Dontores really looked as though he was going to let hell loose on them... but then again he can't help being sick, no one can. I wonder if I...
Top