Recent content by ForeverOP

  1. One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    Last road poneglyph in Elbaf that Biblo wants to show???
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    Answer to everything = mere brute force. Lol
  3. One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    Yes I'm aware of that's what Gaban told Luffy. That's why I started off with "Translation issue or not in the spoilers, It just hit me..." My random thoughts about what Luffy's "dream" is nothing to do with the spoiler. it was just a wild thought I had. But I do think that'd be too dark for a...
  4. One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    Translation issue or not in the spoilers, It just hit me that maybe Luffy’s dream is to make everyone smile/happy when he dies. Wild thought.
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1134 Discussion

    We all know it. Shanks's father, Figarland Garling, had twin.
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

    Anndddd this is where Enel appears with his army from the space!!!!
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

    That robot might self-annihilate and just explode. Something/someone has to create a huge distraction for the Orosei to be thrown aback. At least, I hope, that flying one will get injured somehow.
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1105 Discussion

    I want the other party to be RA but no Sabo.
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1094 Discussion

    BISON! I wanna see a Bison!! or like an Egyptian bull god, Apis!
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1093 Discussion

    I am sure some of you probably already know, OP chapter 858 cover page has Luffy going up agains a bison with a scar on left side of the forehead, looks very similar to Saturn. When the elders transformed and their shadows were shown, one of them actually looked like a bison/cow/a thing with two...
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1092 Discussion

    It's kind of bummer that Gear 4 snake man isn't really matching up to Kizaru and Luffy had to pull out Gear 5. Looks like Luffy and co still have more room to grow for BB or even to face admirals
  12. One Piece Chapter 1091 Discussion

    Hope Weevil shows up soon... My boi deserves more spotlights
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1090 Discussion

    Saturn prob asked whether Luffy will give up Vegapunk for a warship full of meat. Or Saturn asked Luffy how many Road poneglyphs he has.
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1087 Discussion

    So Garp being defected/injured will definitely have Koby and Luffy to team up to beat BB. Awesome.
Top