Recent content by ForeverRanger

  1. Chapter Bleach 685 Discussion

    I just want to say that I may very well cry when the last chapter is out. Out of the big 3, Bleach was my favorite so I am sad to see it end. I do think it should have still ended after the last fight with Aizen though.
  2. Chapter Bleach 684 Discussion

    I am hoping Kubo is able to release one more data book at least to fill in any bits. The Yaichiru situation not getting resolved is going to really bug me. Everything else I can pretty much live with but that is annoying.
  3. Chapter Bleach 684 Discussion

    It has been a good run with Bleach. Sucks it has to end on such a low point. So many loose ends to tie up. It just feels incomplete. This manga really needed the 100 page treatment FMA got for its finale. If Bach freaking resets time, basically putting the manga in an eternal loop I am...
  4. Chapter Bleach 669 Discussion

    Urahara's goes back to what he said WAY back in the day about how his Zan was not meant for combat in that sense, hence why he had Chad fight Ichigo instead. Funny how those little things keep popping up (Urahara's sword, the "I AM ZANGETSU" line, Isshin not being around during the Arrancar arc...
  5. Chapter Bleach 668 Discussion

    Well I will be a monkey's butt. Zaraki's zan forms were in front of us the whole time. That picture with Yaichiru and that creature has three blade's. Yaichiru is holding his unreleased blade but undamaged, one has Nozarashi and I think the creature or its arm is his Bankai.
  6. Chapter Bleach 647 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 647 Spoiler Discussion So Suicide Black Pine Tree? Interesting. Likely this game holds the participants to where they can't escape. So many go in but only one comes out.
  7. Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Spoiler Discussion So like Force Ghosts in Star Wars?
  8. Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Spoiler Discussion Kakashi could have copied Susanoo but maybe could not have used it for some reason.
  9. Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Spoiler Discussion So Obito went back in time and gave Kakashi both of his eyes. Since he said they might expire means his techniques have limited usage.
  10. Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Spoiler Discussion Just awesome really. So apparently Obito can transcend time itself and death too. Knew Kakashi was going to get the Sharingan back but wow.
  11. Chapter Naruto 679 Discussion / 680 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 679 Spoilers Discussion So the reason for everything is here now. If there was a god in the Naruto world, you are looking at her.
  12. Chapter Bleach 578 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 578 Spoiler Discussion Well that was not what I was expecting. The kid offed himself. He wanted to win but he had already imagined his own defeat.
  13. Chapter Naruto 633 Discussion / 634 Predictions

    Yeah I saw the Team 7 summoning as a way of showing that they are not their sensei's, although the head snake is dead and I doubt a full sized Katsuya can be in two places at once. Plus Gamabunta might have never full recovered after getting his ass handed to him by Nagato. Old creatures don't...
  14. Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Discussion / 541 Predictions So when his inner hollow said, "I am Zangetsu." He literally meant it. Also we never heard the old man refer to himself as Zangetsu as far as I know. And when the Old Man and Inner Hollow merged, it was merging the Shinigami and Quincy and Hollow...
  15. Chapter Naruto 633 Discussion / 634 Predictions

    I actually liked the chapter. We see Hinata using 64 Palms, Kiba using his Man-Beast Combination without Akamaru having to piss on the enemy and Gamakichi. I was expecting Gamabunta but I like it because Gamabunta was Jiraiya's and Minato's key summon. I imagine Gamabunta was a small toad...
Top