Recent content by Forgotten Beast

  1. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 396 Discussion - Final Chapter

    So its over... I'm mixed about the ending but it still captured that light-hearted sense of adventure from the earlier arcs and that's what counts. Although when they were going into space I was hoping they were gonna search for ingredients on other planets, not literally hunt cosmic space...
  2. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 396 Discussion - Final Chapter

    Fake or not, we're most likely going to get a timeskip epilogue. Seeing how things turned out for them and the birth/preparation of the next generation...
  3. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 395 Discussion/396 Predictions

    I can't believe its ending... I need to brace myself for this...
  4. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 324 Discussion/325 Predictions

    Re: Toriko 324 Spoiler Thread Acacia could just be controlled by his Appetite Demon. Why does everyone want Acacia to be evil? Also that would be waaaay to predictable and lately Shima has been trying to be as unpredictable as possible.
  5. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 321 Discussion/322 Predictions

    The Door of Souls is likely some undersea cave or is located on one of Area 6's three islands. Unless there's some sort of undersea continent with its own pocket of air.
  6. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 321 Discussion/322 Predictions

    That was a vast improvement over the last chapter. I can honestly say that my sanity has been restored. Nonetheless, I have to say, without a doubt that this arc was the most disturbing and disgusting arc in Toriko history and I'm glad it's done with and we're heading into Area 6. The sea...
  7. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 353 Discussion/354 Predictions

    Who is Shima talking to in that page? His editor?
  8. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 320 Discussion/321 Predictions

    Most likely. Ever since the Four Beast Arc, its been that Komatsu is TOO good. The only time he was shown to be inferior was in Hex Food World when a cyclops flipped a bunch of eye takoyaki. I was expecting Kaka would at least "teach" Komatsu the method and he would figure out a way to...
  9. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 320 Discussion/321 Predictions

    Re: Toriko 320 Spoiler Thread I agree fully with this. If not for the whole testicle theme of this arc and that gender bender in this chapter, this would've been the best chapter in the whole arc. I mean seeing the world of the dead and meeting Kaka is pretty freaking cool. But that gender...
  10. Forgotten Beast

    Question Last 2 Eight Kings

    http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Felines There are... a few felines... yes. But I've made this list... documenting them all... I hope this list helps you to find the one you most like... :pim
  11. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 320 Discussion/321 Predictions

    Re: Toriko 320 Spoiler Thread I thought his only peculiar interest was having sex with high school girls... not... men eating inter-dimensional ringing testicles that make you grow boobs... This isn't permanent, but the thought that this is one of the legendary ingredients that was so hyped...
  12. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 320 Discussion/321 Predictions

    Re: Toriko 320 Spoiler Thread Shima... I just... I don't... First testicles now... I don't... That's it. I'm sorry guys. I'm quitting... I can't keep enduring what this manga has become... First legendary "testicle soup" that sounds like bells, now legendary testicle soup bells that...
  13. Forgotten Beast

    Discussion Toriko Wikia

    I've been adding more references around the wiki, although the numbers are starting to tick me off, but it should be more informative. Anyway, anyone care to judge this article of the Toriko's planet I've written: http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Earth ---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ----------...
  14. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 353 Discussion/354 Predictions

    Maybe Jirou knocked it when he was younger and less experienced?
  15. Forgotten Beast

    Chapter Toriko 353 Discussion/354 Predictions

    IKR? I was kinda hoping he would at least be level 265. Well technically he'd be a water dragon like the Leodragon, which the japanese wiki seems to put as its own classification.
Top