Recent content by Forsaken6

  1. Forsaken6

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

    I get your point, probably it had to be like this, with the main story no flash forward would be possibile, obviously if Koichi arrive in the main series I would be really happy, not sure about the main fight with OFA? Then with Cap with him? Hope so.
  2. Forsaken6

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

    Really, I feel conflicted. The story has been interesting, I enjoyed the reading and so on but this ending leaved me a little perplexed. So I dunno, good final but not the best one :D
  3. Forsaken6

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

    Soga entering Police would be interesting however as long as we have never seen him in the main series...
  4. Forsaken6

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

    Still we have to wait another couple of week... I supposed to finish with this chapter, maybe a double one or at least longer? A bit greedy, I know but this series really caught me...
  5. Forsaken6

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

    I don't want to be seen as a lover of happy ending but for what I've seen through the story Koichi deserves it. He has been a good guy, he did his best and yet he hasn't realized his dream to become a hero and in the end framed as villain or die seems a bit too much.
  6. Forsaken6

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 312 Discussion

    Well I partially agree with you, even if we are talking a lot of "final stage" etc. I feel like the road to the end is still long. For example, in Naruto's case, the final Arc Shinobi War took 183 chapters, around 3 years and a half, considering the the preparatory phase (the more similar to...
  7. Forsaken6

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 307 Discussion

    so Deku leaves the school, start to fight alone, he looks almost serious and sad he wears a mask... he is BatMan. Putting jokes apart, I'm quite surprised of how MhA turned so serious and so dramatic, I suppose, yeah what happened in the war ect. but I feel a change in the general mood of the...
  8. Forsaken6

    One Piece Chapter 1007 Discussion

    No one said it could be Bon Clay? I know, as far as I remember he can transform in a double of anyone he has touched so it's reasonably impossibile it is him but I personally think it could be the best moment for his return on the scene.
  9. Forsaken6

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 298 Discussion

    Well, sometimes discussions are a bit off, I mean, this is a shonen manga in which there's a man with a firebeard burning on his flesh...
  10. Forsaken6

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 298 Discussion

    This is a manga in which you see that there's always a price to pay be it serve injuries (Deku, All Might...) or even death (I still remember the poor Sir Nighteye). Personally I would have preferred to see again Midnight as teacher, also after seeing her role in Vigilante's and how she pushed...
  11. Forsaken6

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 298 Discussion

    Hope in the next chapter we have more info about Deku's condition, it would be nice if we see him in OFA'world and maybe we have more info about the first user. Actually heroes ne That would be interesting but difficult, 'cause Vigilantes is still ongoing and that would be a huge spoiler on...
  12. Forsaken6

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

    I think is matter of days, It has no sens to stretch the story so much. Also I still hope to see Eraserhead, Midnignt and Present Mic intervention. Well, it would be nice a goodending for Koichi and Pop, Koichi is such a goodguy and Pop suffered really a lot...
  13. Forsaken6

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 282 Discussion

    It could be an interesting way to put the growth of Deku by killing an enemy, so that he have to face with a brutal reality and be stronger also on a psychological plan...
  14. Forsaken6

    Shounen Time Paradox Ghostwriter by Kenji Ichima & Tsunehiro Date

    Well it was a rushed ending, we have a glimpse of the robot-toy on Aino's desk, so it implies that some relative of her was talking from the future but we don't know who... Also, i said it :D yup :D
  15. Forsaken6

    Info Manga Wars 2020 - Award Ceremony

    Well, a bit sad for my flyn'crows but finale is a good place for them, also I didn't do much but it was my first MangaWars and feel no regrets, @Valhalla777 did a great effort for Rave so really congrats
Top