Recent content by Fourier_Man

  1. Fourier_Man

    Chapter Gantz 316 Discussion/317 Prediction Thread

    Does any1 except me wonder about the vampires? I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but two of them have a transmitter in their brains don't they? If everyone with one was transmitted to the ship, I would think they would be there too.....
  2. Fourier_Man

    Chapter Gantz 313 Discussion/314 Prediction Thread

    Yea that's true. Anyways, I think the point system was only there to re-enforce Gantz. You played the game, you might get out with 100 points. Or get a shiny new weapons. But since there is no "getting out" anymore (and you are probably better off inside Gantz than outside), there probably isn't...
  3. Fourier_Man

    Chapter Gantz 313 Discussion/314 Prediction Thread

    Hey guys, first time poster - long time reader! What struck me as strange in this chapter is that Kurono is being transferred even though the guy who controlled his Gantz ball is up and walking. What I am thinking is that either he is being transferred to some other Gantz ball, or someone else...
Top