Recent content by Foxkid1000

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 50 (ch482-491) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 485 Predictions Ok so Luffy wen't all out on Moria and now we have KUMA. However remember when luffy went GEAr GIGANTO on moria. He said I'm going to go wild. So you guys take care of everythings afterwards. I think Luffy knew of Kumas existance in the Thiller park? I mean we...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 478 Predictions Does anybody think that Luffy might get SANJI"S ZOLO"S NICO'S Shawdow in order to finish off Moria?
  3. Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 377 Predictions [Naruto] Hey what about this. First On regards to the profecy Of J-man pupil its stated that because of his pupil will be the "harbinger of a great revolution"...that brings to mind Pein.... However it also says that j-man will have to make a choice between two...
Top