Recent content by Franny

  1. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    I think next chapter will be when Itachi's "gift" to Naruto will surface. Itachi said that he, "hoped the day never came where Naruto had to use this", and the "gift" is probably triggered by Naruto starting to have serious doubts about Sasuke.
  2. Chapter Naruto 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

    I think Danzou is going to end up like Snape from Harry Potter. Throughout the story he's portrayed to be evil and the reader is, at first, predisposed to hate his guts, but later on he'll probably end up sacrificing himself to defeat Madara.
  3. Chapter Naruto 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 465 Spoiler Discussion I fail to understand how he can even go up against.. ANOTHER.. kage. This guy is surely out of chakra by now.
  4. Chapter Naruto 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions - Part 1

    "Neji's isn't better. His uses more chakra and only last and instant. Sasuke would just wait til Neji finished spinning or until he had no chakra left to use. Gaara's is much better." Hey Gaara, I'm happy for you and all and I'ma let you finish, but Sasuke has one of the best absolute...
  5. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 463 Discussion/464 Predictions First page, third panel. Genjutsu was activated there. I won't be surprised if that's the case :(
  6. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 457 Discussion Thread / 458 Prediction Thread Prediction: Gaara, being one of the original followers of the Church of Naruto, will attempt to convert Sasuke. Rematch between Gaara and Sasuke?
  7. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions =/ Kakashi dying would be just about as lame as Sasuke beating Killabee.
  8. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions Prediction: Kakashi will lose his *REGULAR* eye. If I remember right, Kakashi keeps his Sharingan covered because it uses up his chakra, because he isn't of Uchiha blood. This would give Kakashi a huge handicap, having to be totally blind while...
  9. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 403 Discussion / 404 Predictions First post! :) I'm a long time lurker, now a first time poster. Sorry if this was answered already, but would Itachi's crow implanted in Naruto be the reason why he lost against Sasuke? I remember Zetsu saying something about Itachi not being in his...
Top