Recent content by frazierificus

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions - Part 1 Well technically when the KB is performed it creates an exact copy of the body. I see what your saying though, could an implanted sharingan be copied threw KB? I didn't really think about that. Good point.
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions - Part 1 Ok so I am not a fan of the Danzo=Madara thing. I think there is more of a relationship between Danzo and Hanzo that hasn't yet been revealed. The Kagebunshin would make perfect sense if it was true though. It was stated before in the...
  3. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.6

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion The way I see it Naruto was just a better ninja in that regard. Information gathering is just as important as the actual fight in many ways. Yea, I'm interested in seeing where that goes as well. I'm sure team Samui was just showing they weren't...
  4. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.6

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion I don't think of it as Naruto having help. What help did he have? The frogs, they're summons aka Ninja tools. The info he had maybe? I'm sure Pein had info on Naruto as well. Naruto is one of only 2 jinchurikki's left to capture. I have trouble...
  5. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 451 Spoiler Discussion This isn't entirely true, maybe Madara knew how strong Naruto was going to be and figured Pein would have a lot greater of a chance to defeat him once he got rid of some of the stronger Ninja of the leaf. I'm not saying Madara=Danzou, I'm just saying...
  6. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 451 Spoiler Discussion So I think pretty soon there will be another training arc for Naruto. Maybe not in few chapters but I see it coming. I think That Bee will show up in Konoha and will be relatively impressed with Naruto. Spawning the Kyubbi Taming Arc. Maybe by the time...
  7. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion lol, great eyes. I wouldn't have ever saw that. It's really surprising that a mistake like that could happen. Good job editors. muhahahah [hr] It's Shino and Shikamaru.
  8. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion I don't think it's all that amazing that she's calling for Naruto. Naruto is the one person in Konoha who can give hope to all the troops. He has that special power to make others around him stronger. My thought on this is that the Konoha 12 will...
  9. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion Yes, I agree. Especially the 7 tails. I wanna know more about him/her.
  10. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Spoiler Discussion No no no no no, lol. It's been stated that Minato "The 4th Hokage" was the strongest shinobi in history. So to say that Jiraiya was stronger would be absurd.
Top