Recent content by freak27

  1. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Any word about the schedule? In 5-6 episodes or so, will the anime end?
  2. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4 As I said, im geniunely interested in the truth. I didn't see any complaining there. And my question remains, what about continuity? How is it acceptable from manga and TV publishers NOT publich any manga or have any...
  3. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4 So I thought Japanese people were hard-working and responsible. What about Togashi? He works like 30 weeks every 2 years? What, is he the President of the Manga Company and acts like one? Isn't there cosequenses for...
  4. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    So will the anime go on hiatus or fillers? Do we know anything about that?
  5. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I prefer to stop instead of fillers. It's a shame the mangaka doesn't bother to continue the story. Doesn't he have some kind of commitment/contract το write new chapters? He acts like he can do whatever, whenever.... Very strange...
  6. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Do we have an announcement about the next-episodes? Will there be fillers or will the series stop in 10 episodes??(approximately) I think its pretty irresponsible and unprofessional to leave the audience in the dark. Thank u!
Top