Recent content by freaky2

  1. freaky2

    Josei Midnight Secretary by Ohmi Tomu

    For all your manga needs (or almost all of them) www.mangatraders.com You download the manga there. I don't think you can find Haa Haa and Itadakimasu to read online, so it's a good idea to just download them from mangatraders.
  2. freaky2

    Shoujo Cat Street by Kamio Youko

    Re: Cat Street I picked it up because I saw many chapters coming out, to be honest, and I really like it. If I had to describe it I'd say that it's a "nice" series. More my style than Hana Yori Dango, that's for sure. And the mangaka draws so much better now! Even more appealing :)
  3. freaky2

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Woah, the only thing I'll say is that I couldn't help
  4. freaky2

    Seinen Pluto by Naoki Urasawa & Tezuka Osamu

    Re: Pluto by Naoki Urasawa Has chapter 56 come out, as promised in chapter 55? If so I'd like to read it, heheh. It does look like it will end soon, but I don't think it can happen in just one chapter, so I'd say another volume...
  5. freaky2

    Claymore 81 Review by natli

    He swore his loyalty to Priscilla so as to not be crushed by her in the first place. Then he saw that she had lost her memory and included her into his plans. But there's no way he isn't really afraid of her. He knows that if she goes berserk for whatever reason, he might die, because she's so...
  6. freaky2

    Who's your favorite sin?

    Greed hands down. His personality is really funny, he's not really with the rest of the homunculus, and not to mention that now he's Greed-Ling... can it get any better? Close second would be Envy. (Yeah, the "good" guy and the bad guy xD). From the anime... I'd say Envy.. still evil :P I never...
  7. freaky2

    Favorites Favourite Claymore character??

    1. Theresa, definitely! She kicked ass 2. Miria, because she's smart and a great leader. Definitely my favourite of the 7 3. Riful, a charismatic enemy! Has everything required, and would be first if I didn't prefer the good side 4. Galatea, I like her ability 5. Clare... not bad for a main...
  8. freaky2

    FMA Volume Covers Thread

    Re: FMA Volume Covers Thank you! I was just wondering yesterday as to why it wasn't around yet. Also, dunno why but it somehow reminds me of Harry Potter xD
  9. freaky2

    FMA Volume 20 Discussion (Chapters 79-83)

    Re: Chapter 82 Discussion/83 Predictions I just loved this chapter... but don't I always say that?? It was great to see Ling after so much time, and in this way too!! And why is there a special day for sacrificing a whole country? As always another mistery to think about, and here I thought...
  10. freaky2

    Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

    Re: Skip Beat! - Discussion I think the magazine issues come out every 2 weeks, but ever since I caught up it seems to be released once a month, but maybe that is because the raws are too hard to get?
  11. freaky2

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion Ouch! Whyyy??? T__T
  12. freaky2

    Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion That doesn't mean he has to go to these lenghts for Reira, especially as she's not dying yet ¬¬ But he really was cool hitting the director, I was like: "this usually hateful guy is my hero" XD
  13. freaky2

    Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Anatolia Story/Red River Whatever you call it it's great. ALthough the review they usually put is awful. Everyone should read it, main character is kinda innoportune at times but witty and strong enough :)
  14. freaky2

    Fated Punishment (how will the other Homunculus die?)

    Interesting thread. So far it seems plausible, but in the end it depends on Arakawa. But you say FMA is a really symbolist manga when there are many who are more obvious about it (D.Gray-man for example), so Arakawa could change the rest and say that Lust and Greed's deaths were coincidentally...
  15. freaky2

    Shounen Naruto

    I can agree with Obxist's review more than the first one :P Naruto starts really well, and it's original, but I think Kishimoto fails a bit in his long-term planning, sorry to say it. Even so, I keep reading it, so it's by no means crappy^^
Top