Recent content by freawaru

  1. Chapter One Piece 704 Discussion/ 705 Prediction

    What on earth are you talking about? We know nothing about her and weren't even told if she has a bounty???
  2. Chapter One Piece 700 Discussion/ 701 Prediction

    I'm not a part of this argument but this makes me want to put in my 2 cents. For literally 99.999% of the time they spent together Ace did not have the fruit. He was not "flame boy" to Luffy. It may be his power as we know it but to Luffy I highly doubt it is an integral, irreplaceable part...
  3. Chapter One Piece 700 Discussion/ 701 Prediction

    Mangastream is absolute crap these days. I'd say they're worse than mangapanda now when it comes to retaining the original meaning of the script. The translators there sacrifice so much just for the sake of throwing in gratuitous swears and what not for flair. They improvised one of Dofla's...
  4. Chapter One Piece 700 Discussion/ 701 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 700 Spoiler Discussion Smoker is the one that reported the situation to Akainu. The only thing Law told him is that he and the SHs were headed to Green Bit. Rather than wanting to deal with Dofla, Akainu has apparently ordered the new admiral to deal with Law + the SHs. I'd wager...
  5. Chapter One Piece 699 Discussion / 700 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 699 Spoiler Discussion I think you're overly simplifying it a bit. The Japanese may have a different attitude towards exposing younger audiences to this sort of material but they're not nudity accepting hippies as opposed to western prudes. In Japan it's illegal to make...
Top