^ Well, Bleach only has released 2 volumes in the last 6 months, and sold almost 2 million copies, which is alot, considering that the fans are plotting (i don't know if this is the right word) against the new ark.
jorped
Mmm Its KUBO, Kubo-sensei for us ;) as a huge Bleach fan the only thing that I can say to you is that if you don't like Bleach now, you should stop reading it. Or just think this, Bleach is Bleach, and you'll have a much better time reading it :)
Sorry for my bad english.
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
When Hokenshitsu and oumagadoki had 23 pages they where at the exact same place than they are now, so i guess that they are ranked.
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk
The ranking of Bleach this week is based on the chapter 404-405 even me that I love Bleach didn't like this chapters. And I don't agree whit you Japanese love bishies Hitsugaya and Renji are the best example and I bet that this chapters...
I just read chapter 8 i don't like it, i don't like ecchy at all :S is it going to be like this from now on?
i loved chapter 6-7 because of their tenderness and Hanamaki :D
Does someone knows where can i find the HQ version of the Vol. 20 cover? i allready look for it everywhere and i just dont find it :(
PS: Sorry for my bad english :)