Recent content by Freya

  1. Freya

    Hangout Boku no Hero Academia Hangout Thread

    Just finished reading this manga until chap 113 in a day :verily I like this manga very much and it is rare for me to not hate the main character. In fact, I like him but still not my favorite :D there are so many characters here, some have similar names so I still couldn't remember all of them...
  2. Freya

    Discussion Favorite Pairing?

    This manga does not really show romance so far but I like Todoroki and Momo. Also we know uraraka likes deku. If it happens, I will support them. Eventhough I like uraraka and iida XD Deku and bakugou can be a great partner in the future. I also like bakugou and todoraki :D
  3. Freya

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Best cover ever:zomg My darling looks handsome as always :hearts :derp
  4. Freya

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    I love this cover!! All Spriggan 12 together and also because invel is there :hearts:hearts i will buy this straight away after it's released in my country lol Anyway, if larcade has blonde hair, so what does White Dragneel means on previous chapters ? I thought it was because his hair color...
  5. Freya

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Zeref is larcade's dad??:arf Eh but zeref said larcade is his trump, I tought he saw larcade as one of his pawns too. Or Larcade probably created from his own DNA?? Reminds me of Mayuri and Nemu from Bleach. And Larcade vs Kagura ?? :arf Why kagura?? Not sting ? Or anybody else ? I thought...
  6. Freya

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Yeah. I still can't believe he was walking around while holding an important rule. If he just hides somewhere and control his historias from far distance or from a secret place...things could be easier for Alvarez! I'm sorry mods if this is out of topic ^ :D I have a feeling that we will only...
  7. Freya

    Discussion Introduction to Otome Games

    Mystic Messenger is first otome game I played. It comes with english text and korean voice. I often see this game on my Instagram so I decided to give it a try. I never played otome games before because it's either expensive or in japanese language which I can't understand. I think otome games...
  8. Freya

    Favourite Game Music

    I love Persona 3 & 4 soundtracks but I prefer Persona 3. I want to share a video but can't decide which one because I love all of them :XD Here's a playlist of all P3/P3FES/P3P soundtracks :^_^ and here's a playlist of P4 soundtracks! The first video shown here is my favorite boss theme :)...
  9. Freya

    Favorites Your Favorite Anime

    I don't watch anime often, but here's some Animes that I've watched and loved it (in random position): - Studio Ghibli's movies. I have watched 4 movies (Spirited Away, Totoro,Grave of the fireflies, and Howl's Moving Castle) and love all of them so far. Looking forward to watch more movies from...
  10. Freya

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Probably Irene means "remaining Spriggan that still alive"? They are just historias, after all. Besides, I thought Historia should have been disappeared since Neinhart's defeat. Remember Neinhart once told the 3 historia Spriggans to protect him? Edit: I found it :D Edit again: Wahl looks...
  11. Freya

    i like cats

    I was about asking something about cats to Eruta until I read WithYouInSpirit's post and realized it is an old post XD I love cats too, I have two now, used to have over 10 cats <_> and here's one of them: I didn't know why he was inside my brother's bag. Probably because it was warm inside :D
  12. Freya

    Shounen [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

    It has been hundred chapters, I think, but Mori Jin still hasnt came back. :facepalm I wonder how the author will end this series. Now things have been out of control. Can they beat The Gods? And last chapter, how can someone survived after kicked from Korea to another country? (Forget which...
  13. Freya

    What is your name?

    Hello, my name is Aulia. :^_^ According to google:
  14. Freya

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Finally Irene meets Erza and Jellal appearead again. The first thing that came to my mind after reading Irene's part, Is erza Irene's creation based on herself? I think mashima will reveal it after Jellal/CS vs August done..to keep our curiousity:^_^ Guys, Jellal will win, he learnt a random...
  15. Freya

    MH Art Contest Week 27-28 ~ Chibi Coloring

    Chibi Coloring by Freya Chibi-coloring by Freya posted Oct 23, 2016 at 11:07 PM
Top