My bad, didn't see it there.
I'd hate to see it, but wouldn't it be possible for the WB pirates to completely captured and killed. And Luffy being thrown back to prison with Iva and every surviving pirate. Then it's time for his crew to get him back.
But now that I write it, i doubt it...
Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Discussion
I nearly fell from my chair laughing as I saw Luffy-chwan in the picture. Oda truly pulls registers that some predicted but I think no one really expected.^.^
But now I wonder how the DF of Ivankov works. He calls his attack "Emporio's Female Hormones" in...
Re: One Piece 525 Spoiler Discussion
Pretty good theory. It is corroborated by Garp's words, that Luffy has always believed the words of his father. We know that Luffy had no doubt in becoming pirate. So it wasn't only due to Shanks, but also due to his father.
It seems different with Ace.
If...
Re: One Piece 525 Spoiler Discussion
Yeah you're right, like they don't have other things in mind than a "lousy" 15Million Berry pirate. :p
I just think that everything went that fast, that Buggy wasn't even really registered (think about the 500 Pirates that have been taken out bi KiZaru)...
Re: One Piece 525 Spoiler Discussion
The full german translated text says nothing about Buggy helping Ace. And his escape is just caused by the fact, that they didnt now that he actually has a DF.
I guess he just somehow wants to escape and will stumble across Luffy during his lame (Yes I...
Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion
(Yay! First post. Sorry for my english. I hope that I won't embarass myself too much.)
As I am reading the spoiler discussions in this forum since chapter 514 I got several theories which were partly affirmed and partly smashed.
I was thinking about...