Recent content by frog220

  1. The Eyeshield 21 ANIME... English edition thread!

    Ah yes, *nods to both of your points*
  2. The Eyeshield 21 ANIME... English edition thread!

    As for Toonami Jetstream, it's on the internet, and the FCC doesn't have jurisdiction over what's put on the net. Heck if they did, then a lot of porn sites would never exist. (which might be a good thing, but I digress...) If anything, this cut up episode seems to be a test run for a possible...
  3. The Eyeshield 21 ANIME... English edition thread!

    Gawd, my eyes and ears, they bleed!! Ok fine, I was expecting to not really enjoy the Eng dub because I believe no one can replace Hiruma's JP VA, (or any of the others) Yes, I give an E for effort to the VA for Hiruma, but it still lacks that truly devilish persona that is Hiruma, regardless...
Top