Recent content by Froggles

  1. Froggles

    Yaoi Fan-Fiction Site !

    That would be great Gothsnob! Real life seems to have gotten in the way of working on the re-design lately >.> I'll work extra hard to have it up this week hopefuly :) Thanks for replying ^^.
  2. Froggles

    Miscellaneous Manga Trick -- View Jp and Eng manga together! by NJT

    Re: Manga Trick -- View Jp and Eng manga together! Thanks for this guide njt - Its sure to come in handy ^^
  3. Froggles

    Yaoi Fan-Fiction Site !

    I figured the advertisements forum would be the safest place to put it. It didnt occour to me that the content of the site would have an effect on the fact that it was an advertisment. Also, mixing site ads in with the stories in the fanfic section just didnt make much sense to me - even...
  4. Froggles

    School The Major Thread

    Bachelor Laws(LLB)/Bachelor of Arts(Japanese)
  5. Froggles

    Technology Broadband- What connection do you have?

    Re: What Internet connection do you have? I have a 24mbit/1mbit ADSL connection. Download peaks at about 1.9 megs per sec and Upload at around 90 - 100k/s. I have a 60gb cap in which both UL/DL are counted - which is uber suckage -_-
  6. Froggles

    Life Where will YOU be in 5 Years?

    In 5 years? Hmm...Hopefully in the tail end of my law degree and the prospect of a real income becoming more reality than fantasy (as it seems now).
  7. Froggles

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? I chose mine because i <3 Goten and it was the first avatar i made i photoshop (I fail at photoshop) It kind of grew on me after a while >.>
  8. Froggles

    Yaoi Fan-Fiction Site !

    ! Hey NJT! Wow, it has been a while...Funny how life can do that to you >.> Thanks for the well wishing too mate ^^. Cheers, Froggles.
  9. Froggles

    Yaoi Fan-Fiction Site !

    G'day Guys! I've recently been working on a website as a side hobby. I'll do my best to describe it. This is a new website dedicated to showcasing dedicated and talented fanfiction writers and the works that they produce. Whilst the main emphasis is on yaoi themed works, any...
  10. Froggles

    Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 341 Predictions [Naruto] I'm with boyakist4649 on this. Given all the mentioning of Yondaime Hokage and the pretty little overlay of Yondy over Naruto in recent chapters, i think its within reason that the jutsu mentioned by Ero-senin is the 'Body Flicker Technique'. I mean after forming...
  11. Froggles

    Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

    Re: Random Naruto Fanart Thats some nice Fanart there Kadoman. Any idea who the artist is of the hokages drawing? I like it heaps :)
  12. Froggles

    Fun Thread Desktop Background and Wallpaper Thread

    Re: Desktop & homepage Homepage is MH. Google is next to the url in Firefox and Opera. (I use both depending on my mood ^^) Desky Is:
  13. Froggles

    The Hard Gay Thread

    My face is hurting from laughing so much - I love the reaction of those 2 African American blokes in the Tommy series.
  14. Froggles

    Where Do You Come From?

    Perth, Australia for me.
  15. Froggles

    The Yondaime Mega Convo

    Hello, Thought i might take a stab at this. My understanding is that sandaime named yondaime as his sucessor and subsequently went into retirement. Yondaime was an official hokage...but also trained a genin team while being hokage? Upon Yondaimes death sandaime came out of retirment to take his...
Top