who knows how log this timeskip could be its Oda after all! However long it is i am sure Oda will handle it well. I am predicting it will be like 8-10 months 1 year max. That would give the SH crew enough time to get back together and luffy to fully recover.
BB might be here just to watch, who knows. What if Akainu does recover...he is an admiral after all, his devil fruit alone doesn't make him admiral worthy. (my akainu prediction was just a shot in the dark anyway...lol)
Luffy can barely use haki at all. He doesn't even know how to activate it! I realize he beat 2 schichibukai but thats why I said ALMOST in my previous post. (it took the whoel crew to beat moria...1v1 luffy has a small chance...and oh yea! the score was 2-1 crocodile if remember correctly that...
She is way more experienced with haki than luffy which give her a HUGE upper hand. She didn't earn her title as a shichibukai for nothing. She is clearly more powerful than luffy almost all the shichibukai are. Its hard to prove that she isn't.
First off you cannot say that Boa does not care about her own country that's a ridiculous claim to make. Also, like vivi, Boa is in charge of a country and a pirate captain she has other obligations so she wont join.
Elder Nyon was in love like Boa and she is still alive so you can't say Boa...
That was an awesome chapter but I have a few questions....
Was jinbei carrying Ace as well? (jinbei's other arm is blocked by the chat bubble) and Did Akainu fall into the fissure? What do you guys think?
Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion
I don't understand why people think yonkou is some kind of official title like "Admiral". Its just a name given to those strong enough. If there were 5 people strong enough then there would be a different name given to those people(they would be the 5...
Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion
Actually buggy is his favorite VILLAIN. I am going to guess Luffy is his favorite character.
Also, YAY FIRST POST:spaz:woot.....lol I got tired of lurking.