Recent content by Fruitchan69

  1. Fruitchan69

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    I didn't read the last week's chapter so I read both the chapters today and wow...I was starting to like Torso a bit but then Mutsuki went all Super Saiyan and all and destroyed him. According to me when Mutsuki says she didn't remember her past... She really had holes in her memory (Her...
  2. Fruitchan69

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 77 Discussion / 78 Predictions

    I think Mutsuki's death will play the catalytic role in Urie's metamorphosis into a 'beast mode' sort of thing. I am speculating that the Qs will be ambushed in torso's lair but Urie will be killing em all like all badass shingami style. Aaaaand I expect Nimura vs. Eto to be a one-sided...
  3. Fruitchan69

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 77 Discussion / 78 Predictions

    Maybe Kuro transplanted Shiro's kakugan into herself to gain the eternal mangekyo kakugan or maybe they just fused
  4. Fruitchan69

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 77 Discussion / 78 Predictions

    Great chapter overall but I wanted to see Nimura's kagune soooo badly I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks as the next chapter will hopefully continue with the Rue Island. PS. Death flags on Hanbee Also Juuzou vs. Kurona will be fun to watch As far as Mutsuki/ Torso torso suspense is...
Top