Recent content by FruzenBluzen

  1. Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    He already told you Sarutobi's stats. 5 in almost everything, 3 in stamina, strength, and speed. Keep in mind, this is in reference to old Sarutobi. He was probably even better when he was younger. And where the hell did the post I made in here yesterday go?
  2. The cnet128 Thread

    I posted this in the original thread it came from but considering it was a while after you did it, I'm unsure if you saw it. I was wondering if you could explain to me the literal translation of this line from Naruto 420: Fukasaku: You've learned to mould Senjutsu chakra... / ...and you have...
  3. Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    Oh man, sounds like you've got good reason for taking a little while to reply! Ah, yes, thank you. I had asked that before the manga confirmed Sennin Mode was what it was always called when Senjutsu chakra was used. 1. I don't mean to bother you further, and pardon me if this appears...
  4. Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    Thanks for clearing that up, tora-chan. I have two questions for you, could you please answer them for me? I don't want to make you even busier. 1. What about the part about "Orochimaru's strength"? Is this talking about boosts he gained when he absorbed Orochimaru, or what? And if so...
  5. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    Provide proof that an eye injury would effect his speed. Deidara was exhausted and had both of his arms blown off and he still dodged all of Team Guy effectively. I wasn't biased at all. I was preventing your ridiculous strawman from being spread around. You asked an incredibly biased...
  6. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    Yeah, I'd say he's more powerful now. Even if he's lost Oro and the CS, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi alone give him an edge over more people than before. After he masters using MS, he'll probably gain Susano'o as well(although I don't know whether or not his version would have that shield and sword).
  7. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    Oh, okay. I thought you meant that the current Sasuke was superior in speed to the one who fought Itachi, Deidara, etc. [hr] I've told you, his injury wouldn't have effected his speed.
  8. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    This is why I say you don't get what I'm saying. I still believe he's very fast, I just don't think he's as fast as he was when he had Orochimaru's power and the Curse Seal enhancing his power. I'd still put him around Deidara/Asuma/Kakashi level, just as the DB's do. [hr] I don't disagree...
  9. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    Why would Sasuke mock Orochimaru for using people when he does it himself? He's a hypocrite.
  10. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    Also, kkck, you appear to be ignoring the fact that base Sasuke at VotE had stronger punches and kicks than he did on the Rooftop.
  11. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    That's a flat out lie. Sasuke's leg isn't aimed at Naruto's arm, Naruto wrenches his arm up to block it. Your scenario doesn't really even make sense.
  12. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    No, you need to take a closer look. Naruto's arm changes position in order to block it. Sasuke's leg doesn't move Naruto's arm. Naruto's arm goes from being straight to being bent, which stops Sasuke's leg.
  13. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    Actually, that's not true. Naruto moves his own arm upward, in order to block the kick. After doing so, he jumps away.
  14. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    Actually, you guys are the ones who are reducing arguments. Specifically, you guys have been creating a strawman version of my argument. I don't know if it's intentional or not though. But it's not an exaggeration at all. We see Naruto put in similar positions at VotE and Sasuke suceeds where he...
  15. Uchiha Sasuke: An Analysis on his Arsenal of Jutsus

    @Huey Freeman: CS and those guys are taking an "all or nothing" position. a.k.a. either all of Sasuke's speed/strength/chakra come from CS/Oro, or none of it does. Good to see some people have the ability to understand neither one is true. [hr] Ignoring the fact that most of those examples...
Top