Recent content by Furenshi

  1. Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Discussion/214 Prediction Maybe Cross was the first apprentice of Bookman? Losing a apprentice doesn't mean he has to be death, right?
  2. DGM Artbook: Noche

    It is such a nice read :D But I'll need to type it over, my scanner sucks ;) And I'm afraid you guys need to wait a few more days. My pc sucks right now, so I'll have to format it.
  3. DGM Artbook: Noche

    No problem guys. In a few days I will have the talk between hoshino and Obata!
  4. DGM Artbook: Noche

    Okay lets see if this works then. http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkfsw7j7r0wffgp/Noche_Talk_Room_No.pdf This is the first talk. The one between Akimoto Sensei and Hoshino Sensei
  5. DGM Artbook: Noche

    Allright I've finished the first part. I got it in a word file and in a pdf. But how can I share it with you guys? *is a bit of a noob in this xD*
  6. DGM Artbook: Noche

    Sure I can do that. If I have some time. I don't have a working scanner though, so I'll need to write it out. I'll see what I can do ;) edit: I think I might take a while, though, just typed the first page, around 800 words T_T So I hope you guys are a bit patient :D
  7. DGM Artbook: Noche

    I'm so happy :D My boyfriend gave me the DGM Artbook Noche for my birthday in english. Best gift ever!
  8. Discussion DGM Chapter 207 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 207 Spoiler Thread I've been wondering, will Sherril destroy the Innocence of Lavi and Bookman? I mean, it seems logic.
  9. Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I'll start hoping. I really wanted to read the new chapter.
  10. Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I was in a really D.gray-man fanmood today. So I had to draw Lavi, well at least I tried. Anyways as follow D.gray-man fans I wanted to share it with you! What do you think? http://furenshi.deviantart.com/#/d3l78us
  11. Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    ah man, that sucks :< We will have to wait another month then T_T
  12. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Prediction It does makes sense if it was a Noah. I think Lavi will finally learn the true reason for the excistance of the Bookman. It is save to say that Lavi doesn't know that, looking back at the question he asked himself while in Road's Dreamworld.
  13. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Prediction *First post yeeh* You know, I think it's possible that the Cardinal is Cross Marian in disguise. Remember how he was disguised as a Skull before helping Allen and friends against Tyki? His mask thingy seemed to be the source of that. That evil...
Top