Recent content by futurexplorer

  1. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 187 Spoiler Discussion Thread I feel like everything is about to end soon...I dont like it.
  2. Discussion Hints from Mangaka

    I think Lavi is the heart. It would be a major surprise, considering the fact that he's a Bookman, and being associated too much into the war is a no-no. IF he had the heart, he would be the source of the war, and he's been trying so hard not to get involved. Another thing is that when...
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 184 Spoiler Thread I think its the side affects of having Crown Clown stab you. So there really is no choice but to kind of rush it. Although I doubt he will truly awaken, not for another 25+ chapters. The story wont end anytime soon, we still need Kanda's past. As a side...
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 184 Spoiler Thread Thanks for the spoilers! I'm soooo happy Lenalee is back! She's my fav, but what really intrigues me is this thing with Road...I cant wait for the chapter to come out!:D
  5. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 182 Discussion / 183 Prediction Thread The reason why Allen, or the fourteenth, won't get affected is because the Crown Clown only exorcises a Noah/Akuma in their TRUE form. You see when the sword stabbed Road, she said it wouldnt work on her because they havent seen her true form. And...
  6. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 164 Discussion/165 Predictions It was a cool chapter, but of course the ending was...cheap. But we should all know that arc wasnt going to spark some important stuff. I bet you there will be some awesome Hoshino-like arcs to come. Although i feel sorry for Lenalee, the real one...
  7. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 153 Predictions Thread well how sure is lenalee when it comes to drinking that innocence? what if nothing happened...lol that'd be funny...and so not gonna happen.. my real prediction is that Lenalee's and Allen's innocence are connected. Because out of all the innocence in...
  8. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 152 Predictions Thread wow, this chapter (151) was AWESOME! too bad lenalee couldnt sync with her innocence...i think someone will take that lvl 4 off her head and then she will sync with it, summoning the greatest innocence power yet. also i couldnt help thinking...
Top