Recent content by fuzaco

  1. Chapter Bleach 450 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 450 Spoiler Discussion First I thought Ichigo was turning into a hollow when I saw his black eyes, but now I see that Ginjou just cut them and it's just blood.
  2. Chapter Bleach 449 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions AFAIK, it was never stated that he wants to stop him from regaining his powers. He just said this move would take his future away. And that future is more likely to be a future as a human being IMHO.
  3. Chapter Bleach 434 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 434 Spoiler Discussion Chad isn't going to lose his powers... He never said he'd give them to Ichigo, he just said he's helping the Fullbringers so that Ichigo can regain his shinigami powers.
  4. Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Spoiler Discussion The only preoblem with this theory is that if she really had special powers, why the hell couldn't she deal with Grand Fisher?
  5. Chapter Bleach 429 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 429 Spoiler Discussion Woot! Ishida loses an arm! What a twist! /sarcasm Reishi: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Reishi
  6. Chapter Bleach 425 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 425 Chapter Discussion/426 Predictions Iirc Ishida wanted to let them go, but then they mistook him for Ichigo and got pissed off. That's why he beat them up. While this might be a little out of character, he always "hated" Ichigo, so I don't think there is any special development on...
  7. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 598 Spoiler Discussion Thread Everyone says how strong Usopp has become, but men, how do you know? Just because he looks stronger, he could still be the same weak Usopp as before (that is, compared to the other crewmates). And I'm one of those few people who are happy that Luffy...
  8. Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    I think Oda once said in an interview that Usopp will never eat a DF.
  9. Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    So the OVA is anime-original? No wonder I couldn't find this arc in the manga then.
  10. Chapter One Piece 591 Discussion / 592 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 591 Spoiler Discussion The guy who looked like Sanji on his wanted poster is protecting the ship. He is the one who has been protecting it from the start, not Rayleigh.
  11. Chapter Bleach 410 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 410 Spoiler Discussion This, and actually Uryu and Ryuuken are the last quincys. Patz: It was stated that Ichigo is going to train for 2000 hours, which is 1 hour in the real world. So Ichigo will only arrive a hour later.
  12. Hunter x Hunter 308 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 308 Spoilers / Spoiler Discussion Looks fake to me. Seriously, what's up with these drawnings?
  13. Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Yeah, Togashi propably drew a version just for the Edited Mangas.
  14. Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Now that you mentioned Hisoka; am I the only on who miss him? I mean, he was there in every arc so far, expect for this one. HxH is not HxH without Hisoka. Do you think that he will eventually show up? Hisoka is, after all, always looking for stronger...
  15. Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
Top