Recent content by g0dzax

  1. g0dzax

    Games League of Legends

    @xi0 : don't worry.Bronze ain't that much different than Silver.At least,that's what I'm thinking right now.Same troll,same feed.You just need to be careful when playing ranked,I played a few days ago,went defeat both times,then raged and began to streak ranked games one after another.Got...
  2. g0dzax

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Discussion / 541 Predictions What I find interesting is what the othe dude said : "The Hollow that Aizen artifically made from piling up Shinigami souls,was named "White".Oddly enough,that's also how my Asauchi are made." Soooooooo,with all due respect,all these Asauchi...
  3. g0dzax

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Spoiler Discussion So this is why Niyamiya said that he has gone without an Asauchi.Zangetsu being his Quincy powers,he just formed the blade like Quincy form their bows.Still though...this is a complete mind-fuck.To think that Zangetsu and Juha Bach did look alike for a VERY...
  4. g0dzax

    Bleach Tournament: Group 16

    Well,following that logic,things are as you say.However,there is a huge time during which Sasasike has actively trained for improving Bankai;he himself said after his fight with Yama-jii that he will train to improve his Bankai to the best so that it can benefit Yama-jii.That being 1000 (or 2000...
  5. g0dzax

    Bleach Tournament: Group 16

    Sasakibe is heavily underestimated because of his lack of appearance and fights in the manga;however,judging by the time-line when he mastered his Bankai and Yama-jii's words about him,I do believe he will win this.A Bankai that managed to put a scar on that young Yama-jii will be able to beat...
  6. g0dzax

    Chapter Bleach 539 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 539 Discussion / 540 Predictions Well,I'm going to throw my 2 cents here : at the end of the chapter,Niamyia says to Ichigo that it's time to say farewell to his "zanpakutou Zangetsu",he didn't say that Zangetsu himself will dissappear.Now we know for a fact that Ichigo did NOT use a...
  7. g0dzax

    Bleach Tournament: Group 6

    I am going with Kensei here.The whole fight comes down to Yammi and Kensei,however,I see Kensei having more chances to win,mainly because Yammi has no strategy,just rages and attacks,and only gets more powerful if he gets angry.If anything,I regard Kensei as a high-burst damage assasin or...
  8. g0dzax

    Bleach Tournament: Group 3

    I would argue that we do not kow for certain that Driscoll was the one who took Yamma's VC down,from what I remember.And of course,his ability of getting stronger after killing is interesting,but I think that ability would prove more useful against many enemies,not only 3 as in this...
  9. g0dzax

    Bleach Tournament: Group 3

    Barragan ...lol,Driscoll might actually stand a chance against him,but I really doubt he can defeat Barragan.
  10. g0dzax

    Bleach Tournament: Group 4

    Yeah,I also think Tousen takes this.Even if Rojuro has a mask,Tousen can do a full Ressureccion...Tsuki/Momo have really no chance here.
  11. g0dzax

    Romanian Community - Drumurile noastre toate, se vor intâlni....pe MH! Bine ați venit!

    Se pare ca numai noi doi mai traim aicea... profilele nu sunt diverse din motive nejustificate ; fiecare isi alege profilul avand o vaga idee la ce e bun si cam care i-ar fi meseria pe viitor ,in privinta asta daca esti la stiintele naturii presupun ca o sa dai la ...habar n-am,medicina sau...
  12. g0dzax

    Chapter Bleach 534 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions I'm curious : Urahara had yet to implant the Hogyoku in Rukia,right ? In the TBTP arc,he used the Hogyoku on the hollowfying Vizards to help them,so if he has it,I'm pretty sure he would use the Hogyoku to save Masaki.
  13. g0dzax

    Romanian Community - Drumurile noastre toate, se vor intâlni....pe MH! Bine ați venit!

    It's dead alright... school is school.simularile vin saptamana care vine la mine.nu ma astept la note frumoase oricum,avand in vedere ca am lenevit toata vacanta si mi-am pierdut orice interes in scoala avand in vedere vremea de toata "frumusetea" nu pot decat sa zica ca e boring...macar de...
  14. g0dzax

    Games League of Legends

    Kata is freaking awesome.First match with her and I was fed like hell.Love her.Gonna buy her ASAP.Though she dies too fast in teamfights...
  15. g0dzax

    What is a Song Quote that you can relate to at this time?

    Ooooh tonight, you killed me with your smile So beautiful and wild, so beautiful and wild So beautiful and wild So beautiful and wild
Top