Re: Bleach 349 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Finally, Ichigo gets a crazy mullet thing goin on. Been waiting for this!
Personally, I hope he looks like Jiraiya. Maybe becomes a pervert...
:jir_thumb
Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread
I dunno. At first, I would have said no, because I don't think they will find the "real one" since he likes to hide out in that building in his own village (as we see during mind-interrogation). But then again...
Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread
I'm not entirely sure why you are trying to make both Naruto and Pein sound weaker than they have been obviously portrayed (at least, that’s what I'm getting from your comments).
First off, your list of people who could "wipe out a city" is...
Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/92/14/
Summoning jutsu is explained by Jiraiya as the result of a blood-pact (contract) between the summoner and the life-form which is to be summoned. As such, a number of things you mentioned are not neccesarily...
Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions
My first guess is because when Sarutobi died it was a bit of a surprise to the Naruto world. No one expected the attack (as far as we know) and everything that happened during and after the attack was sort of "in the moment". However, Konoha has...
Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions
I still think it would be bad ass if the kages from other villages all showed up and each took a Pein.
Gaara beats Pein!
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
Just wanna throw this out there...
I believe the ultimate genjutsu lies within the sword of Totsuka.
Opinions?
Chapter 392 Pg 16 Last Pane
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
Don't forget:
MS user uses large amount of chakra and is drained after attack. Check.
Also, just wanted to help explain the eye assignments for the specific jutsus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo
Lastly, I wanted to harp on the fact...
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
Oh, that reminds me. My odd prediction as to the reason why Madara only has/shows one eye is that one was taken/removed/damaged in his fight with the 1st. I'm guessing (hoping) that BOTH eyes are needed to control the QB and during the fight (where...
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
In regards to the conversation of whether Madara's eyes were more blind than his brother's it might be worth noting that Madara received MS first. Even if they used them equally we could say (assuming the degradation of an MS user's eyes vs. usage is...
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/09/
Not sure if you meant in the manga or in the thread. But here's the mention in the manga that I could remember.
Oh, and it seems that the yin/yang IS considered part of the elements.
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
I believe someone already said this but the 8-tails is one of the only Jinchuriki that we've seen whom controls the biju (2 tail being the other. I don't believe you can count in Gaara, otherwise he would have been able to sleep at night :amuse)...
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
Exactly! I think someone already posted this but it's the kind of the point. It's like saying I'm weak against fire when I clearly have no affinity to an element (it just hurts) :amuse
Plus, I think this fight is about to go beyond element...
Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions
Now we're getting somewhere. The point I was moving towards is that lightning covering the body is not necessarily a result of being covered in water. If, as you say, the attack was so sudden that the 8-tails couldn't counter it, it may be just as...