If I'm reading the right one, it sounds like it meant 3 samurai as in Kinemon/Kanjuro/Raizou. Not 3 new ones. And it's gotten other stuff wrong so I think it's more likely a fake that made some broad guesses and got lucky.
Yeah the more I think about it, that's probably not gonna happen. They'd be on the bottom level with Soma and co if that were the case.
I think we'll get a surprise of some kind though. Maybe the former 3rd years, or some other characters not involved with the main group (like Shinomiya or...
I think there'll be more than just Soma/Megumi/Takumi. Even if some of the midnight chefs are filler, that's a lot for them to take down on their own.
Maybe we'll see more of the E10 as a surprise B team, or some other characters we aren't expecting at all.
Also I love how the midnight chefs...
Haha I could see Team Deku losing, depending on how out of control his power goes.
Could be a setup for Shinsou to join Class B
And for Monoma to become five times more insufferable
Can't see it being one chapter per fight. Maybe Team 1 and 2, but no way we're skipping over Bakugou and Todoroki.
Villains seem unlikely but something big will definitely happen when Deku/Monoma/Shinso collide.
He's going up against Ashido and Mineta though. This is gonna turn into a 7 v 2...