Recent content by galeno

  1. galeno

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1039 Discussion

    OMG, this will be the BEST CHAPTER in many years! I'm getting irritated with HOW MUCH in this arc is being off-paneled. Like, Zunesha, CP0, etc. And all that happened on the Reverie and with Sabo (we still don't know what happened, since chapter 956, it's been 82 chapters already). PS: I'm still...
  2. galeno

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 966 Discussion

    I still cant believe Raftel is actually "Laugh Tale" =/
  3. galeno

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 966 Discussion

    Here: https://ww6.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-966/
  4. galeno

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 773 Discussion / 774 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 773 Spoiler Discussion It seems like hakuba turn his eyes to Robin and barto-kun protects her =] (or is it Gladius the attacker?)
  5. galeno

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece Chapter 773 Spoiler Pics and Summaries source: http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/4430 - redon@apforums
  6. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 730 Discussion / 731 Predictions

    Yeah, never noticed it before, it's kinda cranky, but it works. Thanks.
  7. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 730 Discussion / 731 Predictions

    About the search feature: is there a way to search only in this thread? Kairouseki in all the bricks would be a bit too much, right? Also, it would be very weird if Zoro couldn't slash through such thin bars. I just think it should be better explained, but I get it that Luffy couldn't fight...
  8. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 730 Discussion / 731 Predictions

    I'm sorry, but I won't read discussions in the last 20 pages. So, two things: 1- The bars on the windows were kairouseki-made, ok. But why wouldn't Luffy just smash through the wall? Also, it's be ridiculous if Zoro couldn't slash through those kairouseki bars. 2- Doflamingo's interest in Momo...
  9. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 728 Discussion / 729 Prediction

    What is the purpose of Zoro and Kinemon meeting with Luffy now? And, what's the best place to read english-translated SBS's? One Piece wikia? (I've only read a few, so I'm wondering what I'm missing out) ---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------...
  10. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 727 Discussion / 728 Prediction

    No, there's not. I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't believe it. It's just bad writing from Oda :/
  11. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 727 Discussion / 728 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 727 Spoiler Discussion yeah, that's it "killing DF users and taking their abilities". Thanks! But probably it is as you said: since no one ate the fruit yet, BB doesn't have the need to show up by himself, that's why only Burguess is there.
  12. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 727 Discussion / 728 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 727 Spoiler Discussion Duh, he already seemed insane to everybody, this wouldn't make things any worse, au contraire. About Blackbeard taking the mera-mera no mi from Rebecca: remind me, is he able to take more devil fruits (besides the gura gura)? I remember there was...
  13. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 727 Discussion / 728 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 727 Spoiler Discussion AS Doflamingo said in chapter 722, 19 kings got together to form the WG. I expect that would be common history knowledge, so this 19 family names should be known by everyone. ---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM...
  14. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 727 Discussion / 728 Prediction

    Never really thought about this, but it makes sense: not Rebecca becoming a strawhat - that's never gonna happen -, but it makes sense that Luffy gives her the mera mera no mi to increase her powers and allow her to rule Dressrosa as the new queen ;)
  15. galeno

    Chapter One Piece 727 Discussion / 728 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 727 Spoiler Discussion I already answered it: I never said that nothing makes sense. The unbelievability I spoke of was referring solely to Riku's attitude of not talking about Doflamingo at all. ---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM...
Top