Recent content by Galooza

  1. Galooza

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Spoilers Thanks Astro. I have to agree, that harem battle spread would make a sweet wallpaper if colored.
  2. Galooza

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I've been looking to do Kaitai, no responses from anybody so far though.
  3. Galooza

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 30 (268-276)

    Re: [Release] Negima 267 While not all do, those who don't are very few in number. All other MSN Manga Editors update there I believe.
  4. Galooza

    Discussion Best Edited Manga Group

    I'm not going to say there's a best group. There are better scans than other at different stages of the series. Meow's HQ scans, AQS's tank volume scans, and there's a couple of HQ from Ala Atra Scans in v06 before our TL retired. Then we do some chapters here and there and are coming back into...
  5. Galooza

    Shounen Kagijin by TANAKA Yasuki

    I've come to like it pretty well ever since seeing the raws for chapter 1. It was mehish from then on then picked up around 7-8 and now by 11 isn't bad at all. But alas, it's too late. It's been pretty much dead last in the rankings for several weeks and I would say without so much as a "might"...
  6. Galooza

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout Meh, not a great issue. The only problem is for those who don't know where to get raws. Just a minor setback if you wanna call it that.
  7. Galooza

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    Re: White wing and Another World OVAs Chances are they don't want to spoil a good thing. He didn't learn ME til chapter 206-208, after the gateport fight so ya. It'll probably be the center of attention in OVA 2. As for 1, went a little slower than I thought. Though I can't say that's a bad...
  8. Galooza

    The Ala Atra Scans Thread

    Hiya, a thread is actually being made close to our 1 year anniversary :facepalm Forum|Website IRC: #[email protected] Current Projects Nagasarete Airantou Freezing FLAGS Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Hyakko Joint Projects Chrome Shelled Regios: Missing Mail...
  9. Galooza

    Discussion How long do you spend cleaning a page?

    Re: Survey: How long do you spend cleaning a page? I try do do MQ/HQ on most of my stuff while still competing for first release. Sometimes successful with that, sometimes not. I'm a slow burner, can't help it. But I take anywhere from 20 mins - an hour, possible an hour and a half per page for...
  10. Galooza

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    Re: White wing and Another World OVAs I wonder if the color of that outfit shown on Zetsubo is what it might be in the OAD cause it's white and gold in the manga.
  11. Galooza

    Discussion Favourite Scene of the Manga

    I'll split into categories for my favorites. Comedy - Definitely Mahora Tournament when Al screws with Eva. Pure gold. Action - Probably the fight with Negi and the bounty hunters, however short. Ecchi - Let's just say all of'em =D
  12. Galooza

    Discussion Favourite Negima Character

    1) Negi on the condition on him having ME activated. Dark Negi ftw. 2) I will say a tie between Asakura and Al.
Top