Recent content by Galth

  1. Galth

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread Togashi has trained his fans to be both extremely loyal and highly skeptical. I'm also interested in your source for this, Paccu-Jay.
  2. Galth

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread So, if I understand your link correctly, the 28th volume of the manga will be released in Japan on the 4th of July? Though sadly, we still have the 29th volume to go before they run out of previously released chapters... It's probably not a foreboding of new...
  3. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Ooh, you hadn't seen the Kara no Kyoukai films yet? They're amazing (and artsyfartsy pretentious xD). Be sure to watch the 'Epilogue' episode as well!
  4. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri @Baboysai: I'm now 9 episodes into Hourou Musuko. Thanks for your persistance in forcing it upon me. ^_^ (Is this considered on-topic, if it's one brigade member to another?) edit/ Finished!
  5. Galth

    Unbelievable Time Distortion Space is the Place, but the Beat Goes On

    Re: The Kind Of Thing An Idiot Would Have On His Luggage! Hahaha, that's an awesome line. I'll be borrowing that one from you when I find an interesting situation to use it in. xD
  6. Galth

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread Unfortunately, no news. =( The last (fake) rumours I heard about the manga were in December, when they re-used the picture announcing the january 2010 return to trick people into believing Hunter x Hunter would resume publication. Then again when Togashi's...
  7. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri You all suck. Sayaka <3 (I just dig the design of her mahou shoujo outfit, and I have always had a weak spot for 'tragic heroines', ...though arguably the rest of the cast belongs to that category as well.) ...
  8. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri The way Sankaku has been screaming all over the internet how awesome they think Madoka is is rather awkward... Ah well, anyway. Danchou. I would assume you haven't fully stepped away from your "only watch completed...
  9. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri I'm up to date with the Kaiji anime. So, yes, I knew about the second series being animated. I haven't actually read any of his manga (yet!) though. Except Seizon -LifE-, which I didn't recognise as one of his'...
  10. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri I dropped BakaTest after a single episode. Does it really get any better than that?
  11. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri I downloaded it after your... review. I'll get to it when I'm done with Akagi (which is awesome) and Taishou Yakyuu Musume (which is mediocre). :amuse
  12. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Uhhh... no. edit/ You're probably talking about Otogi Story Tenshi no Shippo rather than Angel Beats!
  13. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Oh, I only recommended series, didn't bother checking out any films released. But the Disappearance was great. There was really nothing they did wrong when they adapted that one. Love the film. =) As for Unlimited...
  14. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Huh, really? Well, I had it downloaded anyway when it came out, so I'll get around to that version when I get the time.
  15. Galth

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri Rebuild of Evangelion, Summer Wars are awesome. But I presume danchou's already following the former anyway. But as for the Eve no Jikan and Macross Frontier films... Isn't it a better idea to just watch their...
Top