Recent content by Gama

  1. Gama

    The cnet128 Thread

    Indeed, I haven't scanlated the last 3 chapters of naruto since you haven't translated them. I've checked the other translation available and they just don't feel quite accurated, so I rather not to scanlate at all the chapters than comming out with something wrong.
  2. Gama

    The cnet128 Thread

    Hi cnet! just wondering why, in the last couple of weeks, you are releasing Naruto's translations in the end of all the SJ translations, even when the raw is out early. I'm not trying to rush you or anything (and I know you wouldn't be even if I'd wanted to), just came to my attention this issue.
  3. Gama

    Support ¿how to report a stolen translation?

    Hi, I know there's a button to report Edited Manga, but there's no button to report translations. Please check this translation(mine): http://mangahelpers.com/t/gama/releases/16339 and compare it whit this one: http://mangahelpers.com/t/black-lagoon/releases/16366 you don't even need...
  4. Gama

    Info Attention to International Manga Editors!

    I think no one is completely wrong and no one is completely right, luckyly we all are able to see the multiple sides of the matter. Personally I think that like many have said it isn't really such a complicated request the Edited Manga groups are making. If that's what they need so desperately to...
  5. Gama

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    yes, it's working now but for a period of time it wasn't working. Thanxs again. :)
  6. Gama

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Hi, ¿is there any problems with the online view? please check this: http://mangahelpers.com/s/comunidad-naruto-no-fansub/details/48382 We've already uploaded and deleted the release like 6 or 7 times now, exactly the same way we've been doing it before, but the online view just won't appear...
  7. Gama

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Hi, it appears that the Firefox problem has been solved, but now each time I enter to any forum or page of the site, this warning pops up from my ESET antivirus http://img81.imageshack.us/i/91191044.png/ hope it's nothing to be worried about
  8. Gama

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Apparently the site is not working with the new firefox 3.5.2, my problem began exactly after I installed it. I even have the "IE tab" plugin in firefox which changes the engine to IE and this way the site works just fine. http://img15.imageshack.us/i/47040730.png/
  9. Gama

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread why you keep saying that shee could not transform completely? she took out the only two tails that her bijuu had, there were no more tails to release, the bijuu went in it's true form... I don't know about the full power, but she did transform...
  10. Gama

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread oh! oh! another thing... as far as I understand, Hashirama wasn't able to control the Kyuubi but restrain him, isn't right?
  11. Gama

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread But then this means that there could be even more unmentioned jinchuurikis (and non-jinchuurikis like hashirama or madara) who were able to control the bijuu. I hope kishimoto wont get us more surprises about this topic like the danzou's sharingan...
  12. Gama

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread man, you need to catch up with the last posts.
  13. Gama

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread could you tell me where is stated that all the other had this straininf relationships? smaller version? who said it were a bigger version? she released all the two tails. And she did it at will, Naruto never have been capable to fully release at will...
  14. Gama

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread but what about the nibi jinchuuriki?, she could turn into her bijuu at will as hidan said, I wonder why they are not mentioning her then. Or maybe danzou has to explain exactly what does he men by saying "being able to control them", is he refering...
  15. Gama

    NARUTO 404: Text discrepancy (About Madara being the Mizukage)

    well, now that the chapter 456 is out, this issue is cleared and with the chapter 458 coming out, it gets even more confusing :D but at least now we know which one of these two dialogs is correct.
Top