Recent content by gamma-normids

  1. Edited Mangas Errors

    Mmm.... that depends on the meaning of graduating. For many people (and countries), graduating implies the ceremony itself, while for others, it means that you finished school. You can actually "graduate" without attending the graduation ceremony and receive a diploma because the school keeps...
  2. Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    Yeah, I thought the same. And he was smart enough to travel around the world ALONE, no need to no one to take him along, to learn about football. I like when Hyuga and Matsuyama don't agree with Tsubasa joining them at first, it's like saying "ain't fair you're going to play without the...
  3. Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    Mostly main characters have some sort of background or story that make them interesting, with problems or stuff like that: Hyuga, Misaki, Misugi, Matsuyama. You can't tell what's going to happen with them. But somehow, you know Tsubasa is always going to win, his family loves him, etc. That's...
  4. World Youth - Chapter 44 discussion

    I thought WY was from 1994. My mistake, then. Speaking of that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKgCJBFdMM
  5. Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    Izawa. A good player I'd love to see more. Yeahh.. go Misaki!
  6. World Youth - Chapter 44 discussion

    That's what kills Tsubasa's character to me. He's too much of a freak sometimes and while it can be cute at times, it makes him looks a little dull, as though he has nothing else to say but "footballfootballfootball". Did we see the back of his door? Perhaps he has his Pele Poster there- Why...
  7. Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    Oh... Morisaki is a good GK. (And perhaps one of the most real charactera?) His problem is that mostly characters have quite spectacular shoots, so you need to be a "superincredifantastic" GK in order to stop them. And the fact that he KNOWS he is always compared with the other two can't be good...
  8. When did you first saw CT?

    Back in 1994. My best friend had French classes at the same hour than CT was aired. She asked me to tape it. Weekends, I gave her the videos and we would watch them together. At first, I was kinda bored, but eventually I got hooked up, even more than her. Then I started taping them for me. I...
  9. World Youth - Chapter 44 discussion

    Hello, first post here :D I really liked this chapter. It's kinda refreshing see the guys outside the field, and being simply... guys sometimes. Why Wakabayashi doesn't take his dog with him? It's not like is a puppy and need special care all the time? Poor thing. Ishizaki has a girl now...
Top