Feitan vs Hisoka would be extremely interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if Feitan emerge as the victor although we will most probably see a Chrollo vs Hisoka round 2
His a manipulator, a true 1v1 is probably not advantageous for him. Furthermore it appears that his antennas were with Chrollo? If he could activate auto pilot I'm sure the fight could end very differently given Hisoka's injuries
Sad that Shalnark has to die. I hope his ability is not returned to him yet and hopefully his nen got stronger after death and Chrollo will still have it
If this is true it's an ass pull. Isn't Chrollo the kind of person that makes sure his opponent is dead? Plus it makes no sense that Machi can't fight against someone who's so gravely injured like Hisoka. Furthermore if Korutopi and Sharlnark both have their abilities back.
I would say, because unlike the head, he didn't touch the bodies to put his nen into them for fear that they would self destruct. As you can see, he did retrieve the head into his hand, whether he only need to put his nen into the head only once or does it every time he throws it (I assume it's...
My theory is that at full charge time the puppet itself will become a bomb, and this will also apply to humans.
Also kicking tiles at the crowd Chrollo can just act as someone injured while still setting it up crouching or lying down. Furthermore the crowd wouldn't even make a fuss seeing him...
The head that is still attached to the Bungee Gum still makes me think Hisoka have something up his sleeve since it is shown from two angles just to "remind" us about it, probably his last counterattack that is succeed or die.
Chrollo probably can fight Hisoka even before he got all these new abilities. Maybe just not a 100% certain of victory. The troupe members confidence in Chrollo winning Hisoka is evident way back then.
Assume Chrollo had a chance of winning of 60%. But risk getting damage beyond the point of...
He went up alone against Silva and Zeno. Fought Silva in most probably a 1v1 in the past. Is a floor master.
The strategy is simple, if Hisoka attaches bungee gum onto Chrollo he loses, therefore he uses a strategy that has the lowest probability of that happening.
Though I realised the...
My honest opinion, Shalnark is a skilled nen user, and shown to be smart. He doesn't need Chrollo to tell him when to do the command through a cellphone. Shalnark knows when and what to do.
Seriously, I don't see anything related to Chrollo having allies. People read poorly translated spoilers and act like they know it all then started getting defensive when they find out their wrong.
That said, Hisoka was expecting puppets who have simple movements. Probably missed out one...
He could had already affixed the seals when he created the copies at the start of the match. In fact that's how I understand it, that's why Hisoka figured out that the copies won't disappear even if gallery fake was deactivated because the head he attached his bungee gum to did not disappear...
Correct me if I'm wrong but Shalnark is a manipulator, thus his cellphone and antennas are not conjured items, they are real physical items. Shouldn't it work that way for Kuroro as well? Meaning Kuroro's Black Voice also requires a physical real cellphone and antenna, and he needs to flip it to...