Recent content by ganna

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    I do hope that august will be miraculously reborned as a child again and raised by fairy tail after this war. His story is too tragic. I still cant believe that he never gets the chance to be known to his parents :((
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    I dont think august is dead. He chose not to cast the spell, which could cost his life, to protect his mother, so there was nothing happened to kill him. He may just disappear for awhile and reveals himself to his parents next chapters
  3. Chapter Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

    Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread I'm curious about the way the third eyes on the foreheads of al thamen members changed into three vertical dots. Arba was shown to have those dots, too. So why gyokuen, the modern day arba, doesnt seem to have this mark on her forehead? All al thamen members still...
  4. Chapter Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

    Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread Am I an idiot here? Cause i think arba's taking the crown and staff is clearly understandable. She just wanted to dethrone sheba and announce her own victory. Or maybe arba thought she would make a better queen and ruler herself, which becomes true in kou empire...
  5. Chapter Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

    Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread Am I an idiot here? Cause i think arba's taking the crown and staff is clearly understandable. She just wanted to dethrone sheba and announce her victory. Or maybe arba think she would make a better queen and ruler herself, which becomes true in kou empire, right...
  6. Chapter Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

    Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread At first, i think sheba's defeat was too fast and quite disappointing. However, considering sheba's pregnancy and her tiredness, just look at the first image. She was not as energetic and powerful as before, after all the years of fighting all alone. Ohtaka maybe a...
  7. Chapter Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

    Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread They did kill off my favorite character!!! Seeing sheba's death makes me most traumatic since the beginning of the series. Btw, i think her battle was quite fast. I dont want sheba to die so easily. She deserves something more epic
  8. Chapter Magi 232 Discussion/233 Predictions

    Hi, first time here. I love shounen and not very fond of romance stuff. But in this chapter, it's really sad to see sheba heartbroken and collapsed. Well, i mean solomon left her nothing but an unborned child, though he was her lover and enlighter. I'll be even more sorry if she becomes the...
Top