Recent content by gao_dargon

  1. gao_dargon

    One Piece Chapter 1165 Discussion

    I knew that guy was Marco adjacent and I got laughed at! (sorry I didn't read the whole thread just wanted to vent)
  2. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1162 Discussion

    Is... is that Marco?!?
  3. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1159 Discussion

    You're making the big assumption that Rocks wanted to free everyone, it seems more likely he wanted to switch rules and put himself on top. Roger on the other hand knew that to be free you needed to topple the government, but later he found out that what was needed to do so was out of his reach...
  4. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1159 Discussion

    Now that another clan between the D is being mentioned, I'm wondering, did I hallucinated that law said that even between the D the Water clan was special? Did that happen and then just got forgotten or it never happened?
  5. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1159 Discussion

    I think it's clear he is evil by context, he is charismatic, but he did one of the worst taboos in shonen, he betrayed his comrades. That's why WB even mentioned he is defo no the same kind as D as Roger. And so far Rocks doesn't seem to be the "evil" counterpart of Roger, just the "selfish"...
  6. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1159 Discussion

    The more I learn about "Rocks" the more confused I am as to why BB is evil. Don't get me wrong Rocks is a violent dude, hurting kids and his own crew, but he is not coming up as straight up evil.
  7. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1158 Discussion

    I also wish we saw more of his duality with Roger, not only cuz he was the closest thing to a pirate king before Roger, but because it's the duality of the "Will of D" We saw how WB (who BTW who the fuck did he not recognize Teach as Rock's son, he is the spitting image!) told BB "you are not...
  8. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1158 Discussion

    My exact thoughts, tbh he is coming as kind of a solid dude! It's like we have 2 rocks, the one who stabbed Loki for asking him if he can join, the same one who hurt a kid just to get his dad to come, and then the actual Rocks who is just a dude who knows who Imu is, and all the shit that's...
  9. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1158 Discussion

    Did you completely ignore the kanji tid bit? They keep referring to him as "The unknown hero" meaning the don't know much about him.
  10. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1158 Discussion

    Yeah I think the same. Gekko's kanji is 月紅 and Kozuki is 紅月 so it's my theory that the people of Wano just got confused and assumed Moria was there to save them when in reality he just wanted the smoke with Kaido and some strong corpses. This is also backed up by the fact that we've seen Moria...
  11. gao_dargon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1158 Discussion

    I predict that Moria is not really a Kozuki but that the people from Wano got his name backwards, he was just there to fight Kaido and get powerful corpses.
  12. gao_dargon

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    There's no way Zephyr is silver axe is he? Pls don't let it be.
  13. gao_dargon

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    I don't think they cross paths much, both seem well informed about the Will of D, but they didn't have a (known) relationship either as antagonist or as part of an alliance, which leads me to believe they didn't interacted much outside of God Valley, it seems Rocks was making his moves and...
  14. gao_dargon

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    My guess is that Rocks was to Garp like Roger to Akainu, an older generation Roger must have been sort of a Rookie to Rocks.
  15. gao_dargon

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    I guess we ARE getting to god valley action!
Top