Recent content by Garybald

  1. Garybald

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

    yes, usually around the 7th of the month
  2. Garybald

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Spoilers Thread I noticed this too. Reiner and Bertholdt insisting and ridiculing Connie's impressions is like a clear sign that they do know humans can turn into titans they do not want Connie and the others to know about it
  3. Garybald

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Titan-Armin is just.. WONDERFUL :zomg:zomg
  4. Garybald

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Spoilers Thread http://www.mangabird.com/shingeki-no-kyojin-48?page=18 "Long ago, I stole the "Titan's Power" from comrades of these guys. Their strenght is absolute. Be it within or beyond the walls, there's no place for me to run." That's what i referred to.
  5. Garybald

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Spoilers Thread Not only is she exaggerating everything: she's also showing her incapability to think and reflect over the situation. If she really cared for Eren she would also understand that killing everyone and destroying everything is not the right way to save...
  6. Garybald

    Theory Second ongoing Shingeki no Kyojin manga series

    Re: Second ongoing Shingeki no Kyojin manga series? More importantly: Do I have to wait October or August 26th? I miss the logic lol
  7. Garybald

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    What you say is correct, but I simply didn't know that nor the image nor the text was the same all over every volume's cover. Plus I think Isayama is fond of giving off information in unusual ways, he's been giving me this impression up until now.
  8. Garybald

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Spoilers Thread I hardly see Mikasa being restrained this time, she sure is furious and willing to kill EVERYONE stupid manga logic :-_-
  9. Garybald

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Spoilers Thread Problem is, Historia is the only possible clue we have to learn what happened inside the walls! Why (and if) they are filled with titans, who are those titans.. I consider it a fundamental issue and I can't understand why, when the Wall Cult Guy...
  10. Garybald

    Theory A theory on Titans in the Walls

    Re: A theory on Titans in the Walls (Spoilers) I noticed my theory somehow collides with what is said in the hidden upside-down writings. Walls were already there, "previously prepared" for humanity to come and inhabit them. To create a valid and powerful theory we should insert also Shifters...
  11. Garybald

    Theory Titans, Their Origin, and Their Purpose.

    I think we are safe saying Levi and Bigfoot are definitely not the same person.. for a bunch of causes like Levi being hurt at the time, Bigfoot not being aware of 3DM etc.
  12. Garybald

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    What I was thinking about is.. if these hidden writings are inside every volume, has anyone realised that we know only about one? I don't think (or I have not discovered yet) anyone has translated writings from other volumes, but we could learn a lot if every volume was covered with info like...
  13. Garybald

    Theory A theory on Titans in the Walls

    Re: A theory on Titans in the Walls (Spoilers) What if titans were not protecting anything, what if instead the wall provided to stop them? That would also work if we think of what the Wall Cult guy said about not letting the titan see sunlight. If the wall-titan was there of his own will, him...
Top