Recent content by Gastly

  1. Chapter One Piece 567 Discussion / 568 Prediction

    I am liking how Oda is making luffy look weak both to the viewers eyes and to the crew within this battle. That he is normal and can take a beating and keep on ticking. I just know that Oda has some big stored in plan for luffy, and it is killing me what it is. My theory is that luffy going...
  2. Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Discussion / 562 Prediction Thread I don't know if has been mentioned before or in passing. But after hearing mihawk responses to luffy's power on how he can get the help of anyone no matter friend, foe, or ally. I pondering if the marines info about rogers son is accurate...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 530 Discussion/531 Predictions Hi first time posting, I just thought I couldn't keep this thought to myself. Well anyways what if during this whole battle in impel down Luffy actually gets caught and it up to his crew to break him out. Think about it this could be something Kuma...
Top