Recent content by gatsuuga9

  1. gatsuuga9

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi, my name is necro, or gatsuuga9, and I am working on Otaku no Musume-san as part of Nicchi Scans. I used to be addicted to Eyeshield 21 and always come here back in the day. My current favorite is Bakuman. Nice to meet you all, & happy new year!
  2. gatsuuga9

    Bakuman Vol 07 (ch053-ch061) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 53 Discussion / 54 Prediction Thread I can't believe this manga is over. I'm sad.
  3. gatsuuga9

    Anyone here play any ES21 games?

    I've had the DS game for a while now. I completely destroy the computer, even when I'm the Cupids and make my opponent strong teams. How I wish I could play against another human. I'm actually considering importing a Japanese Wii so that I can play ES Wii...sad, isn't it, that I'd blow...
  4. gatsuuga9

    Invincible/ES21

    Did anyone watch the new movie "Invincible" this week? It had a lot of stuff in it that also was in the Eyeshield manga--just off the top of my head there was open tryouts for a pro team (Eagles in the movie, like the Armadillos in ES) central to the story, and they later talked about the trick...
  5. gatsuuga9

    Eyeshield 21 RAW Thread

    Penalties? Nah. In the world of IC football is some kind of super-manly sport where anything goes. Thanks for the HQ release by the way. Oh wait...my download came up corrupt, Ayah.
  6. gatsuuga9

    Eyeshield 21 RAW Thread

    I loved the illustration for the hail mary. Was wondering if that term was going to make it into ES21. We're all praying along with ya, Deimon...
  7. gatsuuga9

    Eyeshield 21 RAW Thread

    Jumonji! I didn't think he had it in him, but now it all makes sense...
  8. gatsuuga9

    Who is the hottest girl in Devil Bats ????

    Suzuna's my fav on the Devil bats, but Oujou's manager is probably more my type.
Top