Recent content by gattberserk

  1. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 152 Spoiler The final note mention that the ending is near... I am not sure but the dragon kin hasn't been shown yet... If that is true then... Teresa is all along the real protagonist in this series. lol.
  2. Chapter Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 151 Spoiler The real reason Cassandra was happy and could fought all out with confidence, was because Teresa never mock at her dust eater technique. In the past she was always afraid of showing her power, but this time, possible after reborn in a new body, she decided to go...
  3. Chapter Claymore 150 Discussion / 151 Prediction

    I cant find it hard to believe the real teresa is back. Like she been brought back to life, even for just a moment it was like a miracle to us fan. I am soooo happy finally she can have her revenge of being too "kind" to prissy. I think what yagi need now is to have a strong opponent to fully...
  4. Chapter Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 149 Spoilers It was the same tentacle that took chorons head in a flash. But Raki block it flawlessly... That stance he use to block is also somewhat amusing. He was blking with the legs standing close as if no effort was needed... Theresa panel is not a metaphore since we are...
  5. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 148 Spoiler You basically nailed everything... Cassandra regain memory and conscious, reminded the past, get pissed and went out full force with Lars, Choron and Octavia. Kill Lars instantly. And den suddenly join hand with her enemy and attack Prissy with no reason (When...
  6. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 148 Spoiler It doesnt make sense at all, if Prissy escape, none of the 9 surviving others would have shown the relieved face. If Prissy did escape, it is almost impossible to escape the eyes of the 9 survivors. Much less Clare sensing range. Everyone thought she died. If...
  7. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 148 Spoiler Yes she did passed away. Tabita requested Cythnia and Yuma to heal her right arm instead, as she mentioned to Miria that her injuries are beyond any hope. She said it will be better for them (Cynthia and Yuma) to concentrate healing on Deneve and Helen and save the...
  8. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 148 Spoiler Wow thanks!!! Look like I am right :D
  9. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions I do everyone a little favour and help to translate roughly for this spoiler. Priscilla was literally stunned, never did she expect the very one who stab her is the man who she has been living with for the past 7 years. That man whom she is...
  10. Predictions What will be the ending of Berserk?

    I don't understand why many of you all suggest that Guts becomes villian if Caska isn't save from her sanity. I mean before SK told him about the "cure", guts is still pretty much himself. As long as Caska is alive, Guts will most likely retain his "sanity". Option B can open to a lot of doors...
  11. (possible next chapter) Berserk 334

    As of now it seem, the fastest date for Berserk 334 is Feb 28th. That is provided IF there is no hiatus after Gigantomahkia.
  12. Chapter Gigantomakhia Discussion Thread

    If Muira goes another 6-8 month hiatus after Gigantomakhia I would have gone crazy.
  13. Chapter Gigantomakhia Discussion Thread

    So if I didnt read the text wrongly, Gohra is roughly 53m in height. That is roughly the height of SNK colossal titan. which is just 7m taller. With the resemblance and the steam coming out from Gohra body sometime I wonder if Miura get his inspiration from there. Somehow I feel the story is...
  14. Chapter Berserk 333 Chapter Discussion

    Its almost a year since we last saw any berserk chapter at all... And it took more than a decade for Guts to reach Elfhelm aka skellig island.. :derp I really want to see what sort of entities dwell on the island as well as how strong king Hanafubuku is... And what power up Guts will...
Top