Recent content by gcd

  1. gcd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    I know I'm getting old (we all are here on MH), but Luffy's fights are getting more boring every day. It's the fight against the 'final villain' and I have zero interest. I'm just waiting for Zoro and Sanji's fight sections to come around. I've been following the manga since the very beginning...
  2. gcd

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    Meh, Luffy’s fight is really boring. I’m way more interested in the Sanji/Zoro fight. It was a boring chapter overall. I get what the author was trying to do with Luffy — the whole ‘freedom’ thing — but I don’t like this form. Does anyone like this kind of stuff mid figh? The "majin" thing...
  3. gcd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1160 Discussion

    Thats so sad, someone please start killing these motherfuckers, go rocks!
  4. gcd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1146 Discussion

    I Know these ppl are strong, but i dont like how 50% of the crew are only there for comic relief (i expected a little more from then in combat after so many years)... Im tired of this formula (for 92923 years now), Strawhats take a beating, they split and then later they defeat the same opponents...
  5. gcd

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 377-378 Spoilers & Discussion

    Its getting better, i hope they can end in a good note to honor Miura.
  6. gcd

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 377-378 Spoilers & Discussion

    Im liking the new chapters, the art is very good and im liking the development, i read berserk since the beginning, im happy that we will get some closure at least ;). How did Rakshas "died"? It was Rickert weapon? It was something especial? Its been too long hehe, i cant remember. The art is...
  7. gcd

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    I Love the Breaker, but the AUTHOR destroyed a good series with these long hiatus.
  8. gcd

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 376 Spoilers & Discussion

    I agree, the chapters are getting better, i cant wait to see what happens next!!! They must have a "weapon", if not this "war" is a waste of time, at least we can see guts as a frontliner destroying some apostles :)
  9. gcd

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 376 Spoilers & Discussion

    I really liked this Chapter, maybe they can do a decent ending to the manga, im looking forward to this "war", maybe they can do something against griffith if they join forces? Cant wait to see what happens next.
  10. gcd

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    I cant wait to see what happens next, if those two can fight 9ad then the shiwoon defeat was expected, but the losing control thing is geting old.
  11. gcd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1096 Discussion

    I Love this Chapter, i love KUMA even more, can someone please kill some tenryuubito next chapter? Its so sad what is happening with kuma and everyone around him, in the last page i was so happy and angry at the same time.
  12. gcd

    One Piece Chapter 1095 Discussion

    So sad :(
  13. gcd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1093 Discussion

    I Agree, G5 is not good, i cant lie, i lost a little interest in the manga, i look forward for more side characters chapters, the GARP/SHANKS/KUMA were great. **G5 has been a dealbreaker for me and almost all my friends that still read manga, maybe because we are a little older? I dont know...
  14. gcd

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Training arc incoming? Im loving the new chapters!
Top