Recent content by gdmcrjunkie

  1. gdmcrjunkie

    Discussion TOC

    Apparently One Piece was on a break that week (issue #30).
  2. gdmcrjunkie

    Discussion TOC

    It's actually 2, since One Piece and Assassination Classroom aren't ranked :)
  3. gdmcrjunkie

    Info The Reborn! Manga Covers Thread

    Looks like there are 10-11 chapters in each volume so this volume should have Skull vs Varia, Team Reborn & Team Uni vs Team Verde and Tsuna vs Iemitsu.
  4. gdmcrjunkie

    Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 379 Spoiler thread It looks like Reborn left the hospital after the others so I think the new representative is either Chrome or Enma. If Squalo could take a spare watch after his was broken, Ken and Chikusa might rejoin Verde's team... Finally there's a very strong opponent Hibari...
  5. gdmcrjunkie

    Reborn 377 Discussion / 378 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 377 Spoiler thread Maybe Lancia's ring is of the 8th flame... We still haven't seen that used, right? Yes, as much as I love seeing characters reappear and fight I agree that we've seen the "the villain is so horrible everyone should gather and fight" scenario one too many times...
  6. gdmcrjunkie

    Reborn 377 Discussion / 378 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 377 Spoiler thread I think it'll have something to do with Verde's invention. At the moment illusions created using that become real for about a day, right? Even that much would be better than before I'd bet.
  7. gdmcrjunkie

    Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

    He will join if the fight gets interesting and he can't participate without a watch. Otherwise, I agree.
  8. gdmcrjunkie

    Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 376 Spoiler thread How odd that no one released the chapter yet. Oh well, finally found a Japanese raw! So Bermuda isn't an Arcobaleno anymore but his curse wasn't removed due to some blunder. There's so much we don't know about him and Arcobaleno in general... Enma, huh? For...
  9. gdmcrjunkie

    Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 376 Spoiler thread Squalo, Belphegor and Lussuria tackled and stopped him, remember? :)
  10. gdmcrjunkie

    Reborn 367 Discussion / 368 Predictions

    About Tsuna's out of character line: raw panel Mukuro no yatsu... Mae yori zutto tsuyoi!! => That Mukuro... He's much stronger than before!! So, no worries~ Tsuna might be having issues with Iemitsu but he hasn't changed that much all of a sudden :) Speaking of which. I don't think...
Top