Re: Psyren 40 Discussion / 41 Prediction Thread
of course he enjoyed it!!
they all enjoy the use of their powers in a way! look at amamiya smiling after she defeated the ugly tavoo.
but Oboro seems like the most mentally unstable of all, the way he handles power at least
I do believe england doesn´t have a good goalkeeper. The major teams in englad dont have english goalkeepers: Arsenal: Almunia (spain) and Fabiański (poland), Manchester united: Van der Sar (Holland) Liverpool: Reina (Spain), Chelsea: Cech (czech rep.) Eventually u have Robinson in tottenham but...
Re: Psyren 40 Discussion / 41 Prediction Thread
I must confirm everything that was said... I see Oboro abusing his powers, just a bit ^^
and the fight between Dholaki and Ageha looks like an interesting one only if the improved Melchsee´s Door wont really affect Dholaki. I dont like easy wins.
Re: Psyren 36 Discussion / 37 Prediction Thread
i guess the knew because their granny knew everything from her husband, before he died. i guess.
besides after what i saw i dont think there could be a second fight against those guys
Re: Psyren 36 Discussion / 37 Prediction Thread
if Melchsee's Door is fuel by emotions... Ageha will make a really powerfull one... he´s really pissed off by the death of the kids.
like all have said before, a really big fight is gonna come. But i dont see this as the end of it, just the...