Recent content by Gear2fu

  1. One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 73)

    Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! My favorite volume has to be voume cover has to be volume 40.
  2. Complete List of all Characters' Elements

    Re: Characters' elements? Sasuke=Fire and Lightning Yamato=Water and Earth Shikamaru= Shadows(not sure if this is element)
  3. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: why did sauske take off his shirt? It probably was just ripped off on it's own by his wings.
  4. The Naruto PLOT HOLE Archive

    Re: questions still to be answered What happened during the fight between Orochimaru and Jiraiya when Oro left the village? I just mean details or something
  5. 100th deviation

    Nice one this is great :jir_thumb
  6. Favorite Quotes from One Piece

    Nami: Lovely Puch (or something like that) when they're in the baths in Arabasta
  7. Your own crew build up

    Captain: Whitebeard Swordsman: Mihawk Assasin:Buggy the Clown Doctor: Dr. Kureha Main Fighter: Shanks Cannon Shooter: Garp lol Navigator: Sengoku (All people from the age of Gol. D. Roger
  8. Discussion What Character's Do You Want Resurrected the Most?

    Re: Which dead Naruto character would you resurrect? (possible spoilers) I would bring back the Sandaime Hokage :sarutobi
  9. Favorites Naruto AMV Thread

    Re: High-larious Tobi video That was funny :tobi
  10. Discussion The most comical Episode\Manga moment in Naruto

    Yamato's Scary face lol :smile-big
  11. Valentine's Day in Torroja

    That was funny :amuse
  12. Tashigi and Kuina: What's the connection?

    Re: TASHIGI! its a bit late but i was watching the anime... I read on Wikipedia that Tahigi and Kuina are the same age. Oda also answered that they're the same age in an SBS.
  13. Naruto's Second Element

    Re: narutos 2nd element Id say he'd need water to defeat sasukes fire element jutsus unless Sakura gets that
  14. Discussion Super Bowl XLI Thread!!!

    I'm from Chicago so I have to cheer for the Bears on this one
  15. Gaara of the Desert <3

    Good Picture
Top