Recent content by Gecko Moria

  1. Gecko Moria

    Info Anime Preview: Fall 2011

    Overall, this new anime line-up seems a lot more appealing than last seasons. Fate/Zero: Fate/stay night is still currently my favourite anime at the moment so I'm definitely looking forward to watching this and seeing more Saber. I wish they would do a sequel to the original though this is...
  2. Gecko Moria

    Atatakai

    I think you're confusing One Piece with another shonen manga about a ninja that wears orange clothing :-_-
  3. Gecko Moria

    19 days left T_T Type :bbb for some awesomeness *o*

    Re: Deleting one's Facebook is a rewarding experience :amuse So true :nod
  4. Gecko Moria

    The Chaser and the Chased

    Re: Team Chibi, GO! I see Team Chibi is still alive and well. What goes on?
  5. Gecko Moria

    Fun Thread What is the avatar above you thinking?

    What are you looking at?
  6. Gecko Moria

    What is the signature above you thinking?

    Oh no, I'm on fire!
  7. Gecko Moria

    Word association!

    Re: Word association! - - - Part 12 Achievement
  8. Gecko Moria

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Just something I read somewhere which I thought was pertinent to this discussion.
  9. Gecko Moria

    Team Toxic Arrow vs Team Tough Berserker

    Anyone engaging in a battle with Mayuri that is not of extremely proficient intellectual ability is destined to fail. Neither characters in Team Tough Berserker meet this requirement. Team Toxic Arrow wins.
  10. Gecko Moria

    Kyōraku Shunsui vs Ichimaru Gin

    1. Haven't seen enough of Shunsui to make a complete judgement about him. 2. Seen enough of Gin to realize that he has an arsenal of deadly attacks. Gin wins, because there isn't enough evidence to say otherwise.
  11. Gecko Moria

    Events Valentine's Day Thread 2011 <3~

    Happy Valentine's Day MH! I hope your day is full of love :)
  12. Gecko Moria

    Discussion Valentine's Day - Discussion Thread

    Who is this Cupid and why does he have such an awesome name color?
  13. Gecko Moria

    Gecko is bored, go post something~

    Saber :D I love Saber Lily as well, she's cute. Not a big fan of Saber Alter though, the whole evil thing doesn't really work for me.
  14. Gecko Moria

    Atatakai

    Why do you like Sakura?
Top