Recent content by geezer bumstead

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread So far, all i remember is the real naruto doing KB Jutsu. Is it possible for a KB to do a KB Jutsu...especially if the KB is in frog mountain so far away from the real naruto?
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread Which is exactly what i meant, Kishi may not have thought it important to write the entire kanji of what was written on the scroll.
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread For all we know the Jap Character on the scroll doesn't mean one clone/weapon/body, it could be "summon one person at a time"
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread I agree CSD, i also think he really got caught, i have this nagging feeling in the pit of my eardrum the someone..or some team is gonna give a pWning hand to Naruto.:p
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread Premise: The real Naruto is the one being full-nelsoned I may have misunderstood this but isn't it that whatever happens to the real naruto is felt by all the Kage Bunshins. Would it be safe to assume that the chakra of the sage naruto in...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread Xaeo, possible but that would allow Kishi to stretch out this story arc into more chapters. Which is something I would hate to happen. Each coordinated wave of attack will constitute a chapter of this arc. What do you think?
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread As I said, he knew his own jutsu...but he also had an idea of how Pein can cancel the FRS. i guess, he still took a risk because there was a chance that Pein was too weak to cancel the FRS...it would have expanded and get all the Peins...
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread It is Naruto's jutsu after all, so i would think it safe to assume he knows how it works and how he can henge under it and come out unscathed. Besides i don't recall if he expanded this FRS during this page in the chapter. I guess i will...
  9. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread I think Kishi is gonna make us see a helpless Naruto for the next chapter. A village is not a village if they don't help each other out. I understand that they have emphasized "no one should interfere with Naruto" in the last few chapters...
  10. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread I agree MR. BEAN, =p, they may be stuck together for life, but then Naruto will forever find a way to try and remove the Kyuubi fearing that he may hurt the people he loves because of it. I also think that somewhere in the 2-3 coming...
  11. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread I am new here, so I do not know if this has ever been mentioned. There has been a lot of discussions as to what "THAT" jutsu. Discussions that range from a new power to a jutsu to control. And "THAT" jutsu is even coming into play now that...
Top