Recent content by Gelcertified

  1. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

    Karaka you bastard... Androssi & Baam's date... The trio spying on their date... Rachel... my overall reaction to the chapter...
  2. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 187 Discussion/188 Predictions

    Okay my reaction to this chapter was I mean seriously...I'm just not impressed by this. The ending was rushed and there are loop holes in this. And Gustang being the "True" prince of Zahard I'm just like... I was actually hoping for something better, and I was looking for some characters...
  3. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 177 Discussion/178 Predictions

    I think, the destruction of Emile's Housing Unit Door is not cause by Lero-Ro's ally but by someone else, probably by the Traveler who wants to save Emile or something because Lero-Ro's ally is obviously Koon Hachuling, cuz' all these hacking about the portal etc... is just his thing. :nerd...
  4. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 172 Discussion/173 Predictions

    I knew it! Something just has to happen at the end to ruin everything!!!! <_> They've let their guards down just because they saw Baam's happy face!! And that's when Beta goes in to ruin the day! :datass I just hope my (as well as others) thoughts about Wangnan are right!!! Please have some...
  5. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 169 Discussion/170 Predictions

    Hahaha. he sure is naive! :toc Putting that aside, Rak sure is so funny! "This turtle is his wife." :x3 And Yihwa who's still in denial is like..."Stop talking nonsense." :facepalm I bet it's hwa ryun who's helping novic and teddy!!! :cheez Everything and everyone is coming together...
  6. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God - Chapter 152 Discussion / 153 Predictions

    Oh yeah that was one awesome chapter with a badass Baam in it!!! :zomg Hell yeah Red Hawk is obviously Rak! :teehee and weew ah brief appearance of Koon, but he still looks hot! :fangirl Novik and Ran telling Baam to take it easy...lol. :xp Sooo... Anak has really sharp eyes!!! :amuse I...
  7. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 149 Discussion/Predictions

    The only thing I can say right now is that Mr. Mask is obviously Koon!!! :cheez ---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ---------- Wow...that's quite awesome. :o I wish you're right about Miseng... :teehee
  8. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

    Kyaaa!!! The fight between Anak and Ran was sooo cool! :zomg too bad baam had to interupt... :p but I still love baam! :swoon And... OMG! Hatsu's sword broke? did I saw that correctly? :o Lol! Miseng & Prince! :teehee What's gonna happen next?!! :spaz
  9. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    No shit! So finally it begins...:celebrate The latest chapter is so awesome!! :zomg Miseng and Prince will get married! lol! :teehee ..And of course Koon is still as awesome as ever,such a manipulating bastard! XD but you can't help but LOVE him more because of that! :swoon The rematch between...
  10. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Hahaha...Yeah I'm looking forward to see that too. :) I hope she recognize him! :teehee
  11. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Yay Love! :teehee Although I want Baam to end up with Yihwa...or maybe Yuri. :plot
  12. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Wow. thanks. :clap2 Hahaha... so I guessed right even thought I missed or forgot about that part. :XD
  13. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    Woooohhh!! So Baam introduces himself to traveler as Baam, his old name... :heh And Androssi gets to meet him first! :toc ...how I wish she would recognize him. I'm thinking that there's a possibility like...what if the traveler suddenly calls him by his name or whatever in the middle of the...
  14. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Hahaha...Fanboys of Androssi... :fan Onward with the game! :x3
  15. Gelcertified

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

    Whew...The was one hell of a chapter...:zomg Finally the tournament is going to start...:wtf Damn, I feel bad about Koon not being able to tell the others that he and Baam are still alive! :scry Haha... and the guy at the end does somehow resemble Ichigo! :Haha
Top